DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought my '05 QC ram a few years ago and became very familiar with this wonderful site! About a year later I traded in my 4.7 Ram for a Hemi Charger! I loved it, but I was also sad to leave here.

NOW.......I just traded in my '06 Charger for an '08 QC Ram HEEMIIIII!!!!!

Man I'm stocked! I got a killer deal (atleast I think) on my trade in so I just couldn't resist!

Soooo, I'm Baaaaaack!!!

I hope that I haven't missed out on too much, it's been almost 2 years I think. I'll post some pics and go into detail about my trade in a little later.

Man it feels great to be back home!

· Tank Mech
3,911 Posts
Welcome back brah!

· Too much violence
4,001 Posts

· Registered
4,328 Posts
Welcome back

Why did you go back to the pickup,was the Charger not all you thought it was going to be ?

BTW Change your sig to the 2008

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
nice!!! can't wait to see pics

· Are we going down?
779 Posts
Welcome back :rck:

· 1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,209 Posts
At least you stayed with MOPAR during your absence :D Glad to have you back in a REAL Dodge :rck: I too would like to know why you ditched the Charger. I've heard good things about them, expecially the Hemi's.

· Registered MOPAR User
9,389 Posts
Welcome back,
It's a car, cant move lumber! J/K
I love the charger/ magnum styling, just can't see myself buying one though.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks alot guys! Glad to be back!!! Well I loved my Charger, fast as hell and sexy too boot, but it was giving me some problems. I've taken it in about 10 times so far for warranty work. Nothing major but still.

Then I took it in yesterday to tell them about some issues again.. By the time me and my service advisor was done we agreed that we'd probably have to a. Change the sunroof (rust) b. Body work and paint the hood (rust) c. Change the rims (clearcoat peeling) d. change the dashboard (starting to get some funky bubbles) e. Change the bolts for the fuel door (rust).

Well I jokingly told him to lemon the car for me and he said that he'd put in a good word for a trade in. The value they gave me was 22k for trade in, the high blue was 27k but I OWED 29.5k.

To my suprise they agreed to take in the car and give me 29.5k for my car using some incentives that they had (I think a 5.5k rebate). But I figured that they wouldn't budge on the price of the truxk that I liked because of that.

Well after some haggling, we decided on my new "Big Horn" 1500. They originaly wanted 39.5k for it, it MSRP'd at 34.5 and I got it down to 31k plus tax and liscencing. Total was 33052.00 Out the door!

Not bad I think! I'm as happy as hell! I have a few pics for you guys! Thanks again!

Attachments

· Registered
36,020 Posts
They always come back............ :D
Glad to see you back in a Ram.

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
nice color choice.

· Registered
2,707 Posts
Welcome back and nice truck!!!!!!

· Too much violence