DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some spare time today after work so I painted the AC vents silver..

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ya know, when i read the thread title, i thought "Man, that's gotta look cheesy!!!" I'm glad i looked. I really like the contrast with the dark graphite interior (same as mine). Looks great, guy. :rck:

·
Registered
82 Posts
You, uhhh...might wanna bring your camera up to date though.... :D

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys! :tup: I wish I knew how to fix that camera. It's been that way forever. :mad:

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Looks good. Just right, not too much.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Yea I suggest you get a shot to get rid of this bug, I had to go back to OEM vents and remove them white stickers from around the ACs and all.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
john.colorado said:
man that looks cool..i need to get off my butt someday and do some interior mods

Thanks. I figured since I don't have alot of money to spend I would take a stab at the cheap mods. :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
That looks good, one thing i was contimplating on painting is that bezel shroud thingy that is right infront of the guages. It goes all the way around that area.. Best shown in your pic #2.

·
Registered
139 Posts
looks good. ijust got the mrk interior. can't find no gomango spray paint.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
importfreak said:
looks good. ijust got the mrk interior. can't find no gomango spray paint.
Just order a can from your dealer. It costs between $9-$11 a can.

KB

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
cool thanks. I'll have to check into that i would rather have everything painted then everlayed in plastic. sucks though i just spent over 200 with mrk when i could have just painted everything. did you put a clear coat over top of the paint?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
All of my stuff in the above pics are painted. The only MRK I have is the Hemi thing on the right side of the dash. I put at least two coats of clear coat on everything and up to 6 coats on things that will get used like door handles. Better to be safe than sorry.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I did the same too... but only with the ones in the surround. I looked into trying to get the others off, but just didn't feel like dealing with all the hassle it'd take.

Attachments

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
helo-pilot said:
All of my stuff in the above pics are painted. The only MRK I have is the Hemi thing on the right side of the dash. I put at least two coats of clear coat on everything and up to 6 coats on things that will get used like door handles. Better to be safe than sorry.
I did the same. About 6 coats of acrylic enamel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.