Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Pics! Now!

Haha I just picked up mine and cant wait for my truck to be done so i can try them out. Your really making me jealous having your tires on and all.
Did you order the Mud Grapplers as well? I love mine so far. They start to get loud at 35-40. But I usually have the radio up so I don't even hear them. Pics as soon as it gets light! Jeez you guys are impatient!

·
Registered
626 Posts
They are on American racing wheels 16x8, i was thinking about putting them on Stock wheels because i like them more. I know they will Rub a little,but not much that's fine i can live with that, but if it wont affect my Drivetrain tranny mainly, then i'll run them. Here's the wheels there on

Attachments

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
No, no way not with the driving I do. I drive a lot of highway from school and home and only ride trails during hunting season. I went with the Xtreme AT's from Pro Comp. A buddy of mine had the Mud Graps on his Duramax and you could here those things over the diesal, his exhaust, and the sounds system lol.

And ye, we are VERY impatient on this site. haha

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
i may get some 33-34" Dune grapplers one day....come on 2010 tax refund!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I ALMOST bought Dune Grapplers. I decided on Mud Grapplers because I wanted a very aggressive look. Anyways, camera battery is charging right now. Pics up very soon.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
OK CJ, just for you I took the camera outside as soon as you posted. :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I was actually thinking about getting the rockers rhino lined. I don't think my truck is big enough to put flares on. And I told myself that after I put the tires on that I'd be done. I couldn't have been more wrong. N-Fab prerunner bar could be mine soon. We'll see. Maybe some cab lights? I don't know haha. It's a damn disease.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Cool. Can't wait to see what you got for me. Thanks man.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I had ~45k on them. I loved them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sweet so far i love them, haven't got to play in any mud yet, having trouble finding some, but hopefully at the end of this week, rain all week.

·
Yea boooyeee!
1,996 Posts
I'd love to get some Mud Grapplers.

But I have to buy a DD first. I drive way to many highway miles for tires like that!

and I don't see a DD in my near future. Michelin LTX M/S's for me!

·
Registered
108 Posts
A buddy of mine has the mud grapplers an he loves them. Definitely more of a humming tire haha, but he tears through everything with out an issue

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.