DodgeTalk Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
what's your left leg doin
2,288 Posts
mopar fan said:
You could do a copy and paste and place it in the Test Forum. That way you could edit it within the edit time frame. Even better yet you could put it in a Word document and when your done with your edits you could then put it in a Forum.
Will do! :gr_patrio

......just need to find the time....... :crazy:

But I'll get there....... :D

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
stickshiftsrule said:
Will do! :gr_patrio

......just need to find the time....... :crazy:

But I'll get there....... :D
Sounds good!:tup: When you have it done PM me and I'll move it into the How To forum.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Yea, Guys,

It is almost impossible for us to take directly linked posts and combine them with a thread that exists. It takes ALLLLLLLLLLOT of time.

We can copy the thread content, but then we would lose all the images.

Yall copy your new E-Fan Thread to HERE, everyone assault it, and when done Ill move it over.

Name it something like "E-Fan Install IN PROGRESS***) or somerhign like that so I wont see it and kill it by mistake...

HAHAHAH!

Dane

·
what's your left leg doin
2,288 Posts
Okay....and I aplogize for the delays.
I have been working a lot of overtime and there is no end in site for a while.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Dude I COMPLETELY understand!

Just letting everyone know that for us to rip and tear and piece back together one Efan thread form all the ones out there and post it here would literally take a month.

Dane

·
Acts 2:38-39
2,352 Posts
Nuts. I wish I had remembered "search". I just finished my Efan install about two weeks ago, and just now finished my how-to, only to discover StickShiftsRule beat me to the punch by about 2 years!? Anyhow, I did a little different install, as I bought my fans from Ebay, my wiring and temp controller from NAPA, and my power relay from Radio Shack.
Hmm, guess I need to go advanced to attach this thing...

If a pdf file is not good, I can send an MS Word document... Thanks, Dave

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts