DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· i yell at microphones.
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few days back me and a buddy were driving around, i was saying i was plannign on getting some new rubber soon, maybe some swampers.
he says to hell with those things! pick up some grip spurs!
well, i havent been able to find where to get any online...and no one seems to know much about them at all. :huh:
and all he knows is "they pull their ass off in a hole" lol :crazy:

SO...anyone run them before?
know where a good place is to pick some up?
any experience with them on the street or off road?

· Hillbilly Deluxe
276 Posts
grip spurs are badass!!!! They come in only about 4 sizes i think. they are made by a small private company in tn so they are hard to get. We have a set on an old chevy on the farm and a guy i work with has a set on his yota. They last forever. The set on the chevy have been on there for as long as i can remember

www.ourcoop.com

Under "Automotive," and then "LT Tire Co-op" - 2nd & 3rd page. I don't see any prices though.

· i yell at microphones.
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they look tough, but you cant order online anywhere. what a pita.
gumbo's either. that ive found. i know a few farmers around teh county, ill ask if they know where they can be had around here

· Hillbilly Deluxe
276 Posts
the co-op is the only place i've ever seen them

· i yell at microphones.
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i found a shop local thats a dealer and can order, im waiting on prices and sizes to see whats up

· Hillbilly Deluxe
276 Posts
only bad thing is they are bias and will ride like a log wagon til they get warm

· i yell at microphones.
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, they cant be too much worse then hawgs or boggers....so i dont think ill be all that suprised at the ride :D
im also looking at the swamper LTB's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.