DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can smeone help me out with this? im wanting to incorporate these photos into a sig picture. i would like my screen name & "4.7L High Performance" & "14x Club". in the cam photo particularly i would really just like the cam to be in the photo...not the dirty part surrounding it.

here are the photos:

Attachments

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
somebody will beat me to it by the time i get home

i need to learn how to do gif ones too
Albert - do you use Photoshop? If so, which version? They have changed the way animated GIFs work over time. In general, however, you create several frames in an animated sequence and set a time delay between each frame. Then you go back and for each frame turn on and off layers that you want to show in that frame. When you are done, you export it to a GIF file.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Albert - do you use Photoshop? If so, which version? They have changed the way animated GIFs work over time. In general, however, you create several frames in an animated sequence and set a time delay between each frame. Then you go back and for each frame turn on and off layers that you want to show in that frame. When you are done, you export it to a GIF file.
haha yeah i use photoshop 7.0

i'm trying to get 9.0... :secret2: get not buy lol

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
haha yeah i use photoshop 7.0

i'm trying to get 9.0... :secret2: get not buy lol
I had 6.0 up until about 6 months ago, and in that version you had to use the seperate ImageReady tool to do the GIF animation. You can create the 500x100 pixel image for the sig in photoshop with all the layers setup, then ImageReady can open that file and you can create the frames and export it.

In the version I have now (10.0) it has an Animation Frames window as part of PS, so no seperate program is needed. But since you are > 6.0 and < 10.0, who knows what you might end up with ;)

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I had 6.0 up until about 6 months ago, and in that version you had to use the seperate ImageReady tool to do the GIF animation. You can create the 500x100 pixel image for the sig in photoshop with all the layers setup, then ImageReady can open that file and you can create the frames and export it.

In the version I have now (10.0) it has an Animation Frames window as part of PS, so no seperate program is needed. But since you are > 6.0 and < 10.0, who knows what you might end up with ;)
ahhh.. i may have to see whats up one of these days

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts

yeah you gotta export it on 7.0 too

that's what i got;D

not really too good w/ it though:WHT:

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,638 Posts
Somehow I thought ggravant would chime in- he did mine. LOL- I still get comments on it.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok so ummm i checked the post count and got excited "11" posts...then i look and its nothing to do with a sig lol hmmm anyone want to contribute? thanks guys

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Here's another:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Steve, I think you should move the name to be in fornt of the truck, that way the cam would be better visible in the pic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.