DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have missed my 02 Ram ever since I sold it. :frown FINALLY it's time and I am going tonight to go take a look at, and if it all checks out, BUY an 03 Quadcab Hemi. It's got 155K miles, autostart, LEDs all around, and other visible mods. Wish me luck!! :wink

Attachments

·
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No deal!!

The truck was sold out from under me!:frown On the way to meet he texted me that he was meeting someone else FIRST (that he never mentioned in our previous conversations) and they were willing to offer more than I did. Needless to say he took their money and I missed out. This is the THIRD truck in the last week that has been sold out from under me!! I'm NOT giving up.

·
Tape On
828 Posts
Maybe it was good thing that happened.
The guy couldn't even rub off the HEMI goo from where he removed it to put on the fender flares.
Keep looking and be patient.

·
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe it was good thing that happened.
The guy couldn't even rub off the HEMI goo from where he removed it to put on the fender flares.
Keep looking and be patient.
Yeah, I noticed that too! :nono
SO I stumbled upon this 2008 Ram. :wink It's in really good shape 181K miles (a little high) pretty stock all around, very clean interior, Very good body (just a few minor blems) but for an 11 year old truck very nice, the 4.7 (I'm OK with that) Rhino Lined bed, engine, trans,4WD all work as advertised, very clean engine bay too.
I picked it up for a cool $5500!! I think I got a GREAT deal. Not sure how that measures up in the Lesser 48 states :gr_patrio
but it will work for me here.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.