DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks alot tho Hurst my truck now has a shaved tailgate and a complete debadge, so let me know what you think, next will be handles and wiper cowl.

The last pic is James, Keven, Hurst, and me at the show Today

Attachments

· Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,357 Posts
Sweet man looks like he did awesome work

· Registered
576 Posts
how much is it to have it shaved?

· Master Baiter
582 Posts
Sweet :rck:

Colin does awesome work.....that's why some of my parts and my boss's parts are on the way to him via UPS from all the way down here in South FL. Only a crazy person, or someone that knows quality work, would send parts that far instead of getting it done locally. (OK...so maybe I'm just a bit crazy, but he still does awesome work :D ) :cheers:

· Registered
25,139 Posts
nice job. :tup:

· Registered
4,328 Posts
Looks good :rck:

Painted air dam--fog inserts and bumper insert be cool

1,971 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
Looks great.

The second picture looks like you have a string attached to open the talgate LOL
I thought it looked like a big scratch i was like HUH?? Around how much does it cost to get the handle shave i love the look and really wanna do it if its not to unreasonable for me.

· Registered
48,548 Posts
zemog255 said:
I thought it looked like a big scratch i was like HUH?? Around how much does it cost to get the handle shave i love the look and really wanna do it if its not to unreasonable for me.
just call hurst I dont think he likes posting amounts openly on the board or just pm him. He is a sponsor of Dt and all the work I have seen from him is simply amazing:rck:

· Registered
9,836 Posts
Man that looks smooth... I would really like to do that with mine! Where did they mount the "POPPERS" to push the doors open... Could you take some picks of them for us... thats one of the problems I have seen with a few Rams is that there are not too many places to mount the poppers.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Looks good,.. now you just have to cover the bed with line-x or a tonneau cover

· Registered
967 Posts
AIR_RAM said:
Man that looks smooth... I would really like to do that with mine! Where did they mount the "POPPERS" to push the doors open... Could you take some picks of them for us... thats one of the problems I have seen with a few Rams is that there are not too many places to mount the poppers.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
I didn't shave the doors just the tailgate.

I still think tinted tails would really set it off. :)

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
keven said:
Looks good man...

So how much trouble did you get into when you got home???

nope i didnt get into no trouble at all, just went home and had a lil fun

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hurst said:
I didn't shave the doors just the tailgate.

I still think tinted tails would really set it off. :)

as soon as i find another set of tails you will have them along with my grill, you need to send me an e-mail on the grill tho. . . .

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
zemog255 said:

that line in the tailgate is a lightpole across the street, i noticed that after i posted, but its amazing what show up in the shine of a fresh painted tailgate

· MS. SK
2,541 Posts
Very Nice!! Colin did a very nice job!

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Now should i do a sport front bumper on it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.