DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
well im gona order a truck load so ill get a big discount. ill sell em cheap who wants one..only one payment of 9.99 free shipping... BUT WAIT!! place your order in the next 10 min and ill throw in another one for FREE. i cant do this all day, so act fast!!

and if they actually work, then my truck made it out of the 2 foot of snow in my driveway this morning...and it didnt..took almost an hour to dig it out haha.

·
Chad Loves His Hemi
447 Posts
And what if all lesbians really were blondes with huge knockers and don't mind having a threesome with the pizza guy?
I used to be a pizza guy... Yeah doesnt happen...

·
Registered
50 Posts
people are so stupid........... this toolbag's getting rich off a .25 resistor.

·
Got'R Did
1,638 Posts
There is all kinds of crap like that on ebay... Some unsuspecting or misinformed consumer will buy it. What a joke!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
man it does work.. yeah it does.... I've been driving 105 mph all over town for weeks now and haven't even ..yep... put gas in the tank.... :)

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
So i wanted to actually here wat this guy had to say. so I did the anti Dodgetalk way and asked him nicely how it works and how it would work with a tuner thinking maybe he would get confused with a real question. this is what he sent me back today. just thought I would pose it up for you all to read.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. The Boss Performance Module is compatible with the vehicle and tuner that you are inquiring about.

Overview:
The Boss Performance Module is designed to work with your engine?s IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor. The Boss Performance Module, when paired with the vehicle?s IAT sensor, communicate signals to the ECM (Engine Control Module) that modify the air/fuel mixture throughout various stages of the RPM band. As a result, the ECM sends an improved air/fuel mixture to the combustion chamber, thereby increasing engine horsepower and optimizing fuel efficiency.

Installation:
The Boss Performance Module is a true plug-and-play application. It is installed to the existing wiring harness of your IAT, using the provided Scotchlok connectors. Easy-to-follow step-by-step installation instructions are included with each Boss Performance Module.

Performance:
Average reported performance gains vary between 50-100 additional horsepower. Some customers have reported gains as high as 300 horsepower. Average reported fuel efficiency gains vary between 8-15 mpg, with some reports as high as 80 mpg. Please remember that performance gains vary upon individual driving habits as well as other modifications to your vehicle. Please do not worry about the auction title. Just remember to include the year, make, and model of your vehicle upon submitting payment.

Please remember that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This means that if for any reason you are not 100% happy with the product, please send back the kit for a full refund including shipping & handling. If you have additional questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email us at [email protected]. We look forward to doing business with you.

Best Regards,

Boss Performance Customer Care
[email protected]

:thatfunny Wait a minute............... THIS IS A POWERWIRE!!!!!!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got one on my truck and it helps me get the pizza's delivered much faster...and helps me get back to the store even faster when i've been delayed by a group of blondes!

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
lmao a powerwire...hell i got that..hmmm when do the extra ponies come in?..maybe i should shake it alittle?? maybe its clogged hahaha. my buddy made my powerwire. screw buyin something that might not even work, just make it for..ya know, 2 bucks, and try it. i noticed nothing to be honest.

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
If you felt nothing better make sure he used the right resistor. I made mine. and I recently took it off and have seen a dramitic increase in mpg's. Ill put it back on in the spring. I can really tell that its no longer there.

But yea. unless someone put this this thing on a prius then they might get 80 mpgs. or maybe some one put it on there bicycle. lol

the horsepower thing.... I bet that guy forgot to mention he added nitrous and a supercharger when he installed the fancy chip.

·
my first mopar
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
ill have to take mine off and see what happens.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.