Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Eagleone Wax as you Dry - As a Detailing Mist

I hestitate to post this! Let me start by saying I used it as a detail mist. My truck was clay barred, polished and waxed a couple weeks ago by a local guy that opened a new shop. Today I went out at lunch to wash and cleanup my truck. (On a side note - every tree and flower in Ohio is dumping pollen into the air and apparently my truck is a static cling vacuum for it. ) I went to the local touchless carwash and had it clean up then pulled into one of the do-it-yourself bays and dried the truck using Eagleone Wax As you Dry. I gotta say that I was extremely surprise at how well it did as a detailing spray. I sprayed it on wipe is in with a terry cloth towel then buffed it out using a Microfiber cloth.

My truck looks better today then when it was freshly waxed. My guess is the added (little, little, little) layer of wax richen up the paint reflection. The metallic graphite paint looks awesome and is bright and clean.

I know it won't replace the need to wax (bottle even says that you need to use a high quality wax since it isn't a replacement for it) again in 4-5 months but as a detailing mist it is awesome. I will use this everytime I get half an hour to wash and dry my truck.

Thought I pass it along,

Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.