DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Danger Dodge
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is my last full day with my truck... Tomorrow (wednesday) The man is coming to pick it up. I just got through cleaning it out.. and now I have to decide what Im gonna buy now!!! :)

·
Founder, Jus Cuz Designs
816 Posts
Why'd ya sell? Got your eye on anything special?

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
I sure hope it is another Dodge and not some Jap Scrap

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
get a cummins :cool:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Cummins are great but I must say i'm not impressed with the power mine has whatsoever, maybe it needed mods but to late i'm going to a hemi,the only thing I was slightly impressed was that even with 37" I didn't need to regear. Go with a Hemi! :rck:

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
mocho said:
Cummins are great but I must say i'm not impressed with the power mine has whatsoever, maybe it needed mods but to late i'm going to a hemi,the only thing I was slightly impressed was that even with 37" I didn't need to regear. Go with a Hemi! :rck:
Get a newer CR and be impressed :D

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
Get a newer CR and be impressed :D
I've drove my dads 05 many times, and it's a bit better but i'm still not todally impressed. Plus if I get a Hemi I can get one on warrenty and have more money left over for mods :D There's a chance I may get another CTD though, and if so it would be 03+.

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
I would get a Hemi or a 05 or newer Chevy. We have about 6 new chevy's at work and they have a lot of power. Rode in a Hemi for the first time today and I hate to say it but the chevy's have more power and they have been beat on pretty bad. The doors are cheep though. Not as bad as the paper thin POS ferds though.

·
The Danger Dodge
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well..right now im driving nothing! I will be driving the charger and the silverado for now. I love dodge's but im getting a car and for my price range, They dont have any cool cars.

I have my eyes on:

2 door Stratus r/t looks kinda like a girl car. what yall think?
and a Monte Carlo SS .. ..

·
Registered
122 Posts
anything with the letters R/T after it will not be seen as a girl car, go for the stratus.

·
Registered
231 Posts
98QuadCabV10 said:
I would get a Hemi or a 05 or newer Chevy. We have about 6 new chevy's at work and they have a lot of power. Rode in a Hemi for the first time today and I hate to say it but the chevy's have more power and they have been beat on pretty bad. The doors are cheep though. Not as bad as the paper thin POS ferds though.
Do you have diarrhea of the mouth, or did you say Chevy? Haha, just kidding bro, but honestly, a chevy? Meh..I'm just not to fond of them...

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Tell you one thing...I would rather drive a chevy than a ford...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Grantman31 said:
Tell you one thing...I would rather drive a chevy than a ford...
I would have to disagree, at least in the Diesel category. The Duramax is a piece of shit (I owned one). Now the Ford 6.0 is having its share of problems too, but the 7.3 is pretty solid. Hell, even in gasoline trucks I'd rather drive a Ford. :D

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
I would rather ride my bike than drive a ferd. We also have a lot of ferds at work. Every one of them has had there trans replaced. 1 of them even caught on fire. If there not in the shop for a bad trans their in there for engine problems or something else.

·
The Danger Dodge
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I definetly dont want a Ford. I do not like fords and we have never had good luck with them. We have always had good luck with chevy's and dodges. I am seriously looking into the (2001,2002) stratus r/t ..what do yall think about this car?

The thing about chevy's, I hate their crappy looking interiors...and on my dads 350 every valve rattles..and his has a oil leak.. I guess that fits right along the lines of what chevrolet stands for??

Cheap Heap Every Valve Rattles Oil Leak Every Time!

haha

But I'd Rather drive a FORD CHEVY OR DODGE THEN SOME FOREIGN MADE POS!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.