DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had S.weigel chop these rims onto the D and am going to order them up at the local tire shop tomorrow, I love photoshop...the only difference will be the offset once i have them installed they will have a greater width...(wider is better) so stoked. what do you think?

Here is the pic i used in photoshop

I like the touch with the grill to kinda diggin it

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks good what type of rims?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I like them.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
is that grill color match or black. either way will look good:tup:

·
Alcohol Aficionado
283 Posts
Agreed, that wheel/tire package is a winner. Same with the grill, would look good either blacked out or color matched.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here is another chop with the black headlights... I think these with some HID's may be in the future? Thanks for the compliments already...i cant wait to see them for real...I didnt get to order them today:( there is no authorized dealers in my little town, i have to go to either Calgary or Edmonton and find an authorized dealer. So that's on the agenda for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
There's no one in Red Deer that can get them?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No...not that I have found yet, i have phoned Kal tire, fountain tire, dicks tire and OK tire...but a buddy just reminded me about a custom car shop that should be able to get what ever i want so i am going to go and try them.

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
what size wheels... 17s? Aren't those Dick Ceptik (I think that's who it's spelled...) wheels. I like them alot. Don't care much for the black headlights though.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
cool

and you forgot one more difference about the wheels

they won't have 8 lugs:D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol correct

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what size wheels... 17s? Aren't those Dick Ceptik (I think that's who it's spelled...) wheels. I like them alot. Don't care much for the black headlights though.
Yeah they are 17x9 Dick Cepek DC1's

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
05SLT_Dango, heh wow, I didn't realize you were that close to me.. I haven't seen anybody who carries that brand of wheels, could try Tire Warehouse in Edmonton..

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL hey neighbor...i found some finally Canada Custom Vehicles cant get them.... will take a week and a bit.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
LOL hey neighbor...i found some finally Canada Custom Vehicles cant get them.... will take a week and a bit.
Who? do they have a site? I'm looking for some good looking, decently priced summer rims.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Hmmm if you don't mind, how much are they asking for them? just so I have an idea how they mark them up.

I'm having a hard time finding a rim I like in 17" I don't want to move up in size as I already have 17" summer rubber

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.