DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my new wheels. I'll be putting them on tonight. Just got the truck back from the painters so I'll also be putting my Shaker together.
I am going for more of a muscle truck look and want the side wall. To me 22's do not look good unless the truck is lowered quite a bit. I will never get a 4x4 that low and again that's not the look I am going for.
Intro Ram 5's. 20x10's Nitto 420S 305-50-20's
What do you think?

Attachments

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Those wheels look sweet! Why did u get a 4x4 by the way?

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
nice lawn.....oh hey now i see the wheels!!! those look great...how about a pic with them on the truck? you cant leave us hangin!! i am going to guess you got the 4x4 for those nasty NE winters...going out on a limb on that one...

·
Registered
621 Posts
fescu or bluegrass??? :)

wheels and lawn look great!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Oh and thats one vicious guard dog ya got there, no one is gonna think twice about stealing those wheels.... :D

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went and got me a 4x4 because my 2wd 96 Ram gets stuck in the snow. My house is at the top of a hill and the snow drifts like you wouldn't believe in my neighborhood. I work a 12 hour rotating shift work where someone does not go home until their relief is their and turned over. I had to get a 4x4.

·
New Project!...Again!
3,261 Posts
Def an awesome tire and wheel combo.

Only thing I noticed is that the 305-50R20 comes out to a 32.01 inch tall tire. I have a 32.8 inch tall tire and that is also what alot of people are running with a 2/4 drop. I think the 32 inch tire on your 4x4 might look a little small. Never seen it before though. Only one way to find out...lol

Hope it works out cuz I love the combo.

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
those wheels are freakin awesome . i cannot wait to see them on that truck . the tires look sweet too i need to get me a set . POST SOME PICS INSTALLED ALREADY .

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
LOVE that setup man!

·
Get Drunk and Be Somebody
920 Posts
love that wheel combo!!

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, the wheels are 32 tall. Couldn't find anything taller in a 20 without going to an offroad type tire. And I did not want to go with 22's.
Looks like a 2/4 drop is in my future. (I planned it that way)

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Looks Awesome! Can't wait to see them on the truck.

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
I like those tires and rims (mo)

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
Daytona_Dan said:
Oh and thats one vicious guard dog ya got there, no one is gonna think twice about stealing those wheels.... :D
:thatfunny

·
Registered
410 Posts
good combo....sweet tires

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.