DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now emptied my truck fund. after the rapairs needed for my fornt end and i was left with enough to have some new tires installed 265/75/16, they look much better than my 225/75/16 that were stock on old blue. I chose the Hercules terra trac, I love them. They are agressive enough for some off roading and still quiet enough for the street. there is a little road noise but the ride is nice and comfortable on the highway. I would reccomend these to any one. The best part was the price I got them for $112 install :rck: ed per tire

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Sounds good. What kind of repairs did you get done to your F.E.?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ended up getting a used complete axle assy. the shift fork in the axle which enguages the axles was chewed to sh*&, there was a terrible click/clunk noise coming form this. aslo since I had recently purchased the truck the previous owner had run the frond diff run dry so to make sure she was road worthy and to avoid other problems i changed the entire axle assy. this was the most cost effective route.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
got any pics with the new tread? I've never heard of those.

·
******* Yankee
2,509 Posts
Pics-pics-pics-pics We Wanna See Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $112.00 is a great price. I'll be looking in the next couple of months. I was thinking about 285/75's. I'm curious what the 265's look like on your truck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill get some pics as soon as I get to my digital camera, may be a day or two, Ill try to post some of the actual tire though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

here It is ill get some pics of them on the truck later...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, I have the digital camera today and I will be taking a few pics of the truck with the new tread, I should have them up later tonight, then you can see what you think of them...

·
******* Yankee
2,509 Posts
moparram97 said:
Ok, I have the digital camera today and I will be taking a few pics of the truck with the new tread, I should have them up later tonight, then you can see what you think of them...
Looking forward to seeing them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All right I finally got the pictures of my truck with the new tires. she kinda needs a bath but you get the idea......

·
******* Yankee
2,509 Posts
They look real good. They fit nice. That's the color truck I really wanted. Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no prob...

·
Banned
62 Posts

these are uniroyal liberator AT's 265/75/16's they were on sale @ walmart for 86 a tire. 10-ply tires.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I just got 4 of these used but they look like they are new off a wrecked truck for $200.
Although mine don't have "HERCULES" in white, it is smaller and just black. Mine say "TERRA TRAC A/W" in white at one end and something else at the other, I can't recall what at the moment. I am getting them mounted to my other rims tonight, and hopefully put them on in a couple days once I make an alignment appointment.

265/75/16 the y do look a lot beefier than the 225s on it now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.