DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to see if the truck sounded as good as I thought it did so I had my little bro take a short video to hear it, not the fastest truck around, hell thanks to the torque management I can rarely even break the tires loose, but that AT3030 sure sounds sweet going down the road and absolutely no drone on the highway cruising at any speed. I could stand a little louder, but not if it means I will have a drone on the highway so I left the resonator on. lemme know what ya think.
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=gothemi

·
Registered
336 Posts
good sounding truck. That muffler sounds really good with the HEMI. I've got the AT3030 on my 4.7 ... have a video of mine here:

http://www.linsenbardt.com/snaps/AT3030.wmv

I apologize for the resolution of the video ... i accidently captured it in widescreen and when i compressed it ... it didn't do widescreen ... whoopsie.

btw ... i like the bug crawling on the lens in your video :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, yeah that was my special effects, Your rig sounded real good man, I might have to dump it after all, as soon as the wife gets used to this one, lol

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Sounds pretty good about like my Magnaflow. Mine is a little bit louder tho actually alot. lol. Mine sounds more like a muscle car from the 60's.

Wasnt the posted speed limit 25mph? oops. lol

BB

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was a 25 when kids present, but no kiddies anywhere around sunday morning, and with a train track on one side and a brick wall on the other it is a decent spot. Does the magnaflow resonate at all on the highway?

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
cool videos, trucks sound nice

I wanna do something similar, Ive never heard my truck comming or going from the outside either

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Man those things are quit.. I am going to make a video like that of mine tomorrow nd see if mine is that quit.. I hope not but none the less yall trucks look good.

Willis

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
This is the best place I could find to post my exhaust sound clip. Not a Hemi or anything special, just wanting to share. Flowmaster 40 si/do.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.