DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha yelp damn cheap clear coat ;) Sorry v6 owners .... I posted in the wrong section :crazy:

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
That was COLD BLOODED!!!!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just releasing some anger because my dads Ford 04 F150 has barely any scratches, chips and interior plastic scratches. And did I mention its a work truck....

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
maka said:
I was just releasing some anger because my dads Ford 04 F150 has barely any scratches, chips and interior plastic scratches. And did I mention its a work truck....
What kinda work does he do? keep the motor running? or is he the carpool driver :D :thatfunny

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
So...how much HP did you gain with that chip......sorry couldnt resist. I know it sucks...i look my truck over every day to make sure some one dosent chip or scratch it. On the other hand....my little work truck has scratches all over it from dumb @$$ people hitting it with their doors and did i mention backing in to it :mad:

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
Seems like dodge did cheap out on the clear.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CRMRAM said:
What kinda work does he do? keep the motor running? or is he the carpool driver :D :thatfunny
No we are pavers so the truck takes a beating. It has a seal outfit on the back and everyone leans on it and we drive it to florida and it goes on tons of gravel roads. But there is probably about 4 scratches on it and no dents or anything... Inside can be cleaned up like noting and my dads the type that just tosses wrappers and stuff inside. Now my truck on the other hand, I tend to rub my phone clip on the truck and even my finger nail and then theres a nice white line.... Sorry RTC guys but my next truck within the next couple years will probably be an 05 mineral grey rc/sb hemi :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA thats effed up!
couldnt've said it better CRMRAM "COOOOOOLLLLDDDD BLOODED!"

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
simioh said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA thats effed up!
couldnt've said it better CRMRAM "COOOOOOLLLLDDDD BLOODED!"
lol, how come people like you and CRMRAM dont put the size of your engines in your sigs? Never be ashamed of what you have.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Chips, Scratches, Dents, Blemmishes of all sorts SUCK! I know, I've put every one in my truck and don't even know how I did some of them. Oh well, maybe I'll start a poll, "How many F' ups have you put in your body". ha ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.