DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hail damage all over my poor truck. ill know more in the morning once i can see what it looks like. hopefully ill be able to get replacement parts and get it back together. but we will see i really am thinking about just fixing it and selling it. its becoming a real big headache. seems like i am worried about a truck too much. (one that i drive about once a week at that) im thinking that i might just step into an older CTD. one that i dont really care if it gets smashed. but who knows we will see what the insurance company says tomarrow.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know yet ill see if i can get some puics of it tomarrow. im hopeing that its a blessing in discuise, and i can get a hood and 06front end done.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Good luck with everything. I bet I would be sad too if that happened to my ram. I hope the insurance covers everything and take advantage and put the 06 front or SRT-10 .. you'll like it :).

Brian, what are u planning to get next?

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im thinking that a shaker hood and 06 grille might be coming soon. i actually have not made the clame to my insurance yet. ill be doing that here shortly. im just hopeing that i can get what i want out of the deal.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its prity bad, i dont have pics now but the hood is the worst. it has a dent about every 1/2 inch. the front fenders are just about as bad, there are a few spots on all doors and the bed has spots on it above the wheels. its going in to the body shop on monday for an estimate.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
sorry to hear about that bro. hope it gets fixed soon.

My sister got a good deal on her daytona after it was hail damaged and still brand new. They replaced all the body panels and saved like 10 k off of sticker.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
john.colorado said:
damn you're right...i gotta stop drinking this early
LOL

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok guys just a little update......and again i dont have pics, i tryed but they would not come out. i taked w/ the body shop today (i called them about 12:30 the close a 1) and i have an appt. w/ them on monday so ill know more then. im possably thinking about talking to a guy in phoenix (my dad works w/ the guy) about getting it done by him. the guy is the body shop manager for a auto mall. the auto mall is for high end cars such as austin martin, BMW, Porsch, Acura, land rover, ect (most cars are well over 60k) so ill have to see about going that route.

on a side note anyone know where to find a link to the shaker hood?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.