DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When installing my cam we lost the one of the coil pack bolts and look everywhere for it but found nothing! Well today I was tweaking around with my wideband and had it idling. I walked inside to get something and when I came out I heard something jingling. I popped the hood looking around for something looks but the sound seemed to be coming from my headers. So I got underneath the truck thinking it was one of the header bolt was loose and the washer was jingling. When I was looking around down there look what I found!

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
They find themselves the damndest places to rest don't they?

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
330 Posts
so did you just leave the bolt out of the coil pack? until now that is...

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, Sam "Sawcut" took one off his truck to replace the missing one. So I have a part off a 7.79 sec 1/8 mile truck!

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
That damn bolt cost us time!!!!!! :mad: :D

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That damn bolt cost us time!!!!!! :mad: :D
haha, It had all of use crawling around under my truck like a bunch of dumbasses looking for it.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
6.05 at 54.66 in the dirt
916 Posts
Nice when we were putting my buddies turbo on his dmax we dropped a large wrench in his 4inch exhaust.... talk about fun getting back.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW! hahah

·
Dump Truck
848 Posts
LOL - I lost a 10mm socket on my cam install. Still havent found it...

·
Registered
831 Posts
you know what's worse than a missing bolt...

...having an extra bolt when your done. I had 3 screws left over from when I removed my dash to find a rattle, no idea where they were supposed to go. There is like a million screws in the dash fyi

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL - I lost a 10mm socket on my cam install. Still havent found it...
Still have not found the keeper that was lost! Who knows where that little sucker went.

you know what's worse than a missing bolt...

...having an extra bolt when your done. I had 3 screws left over from when I removed my dash to find a rattle, no idea where they were supposed to go. There is like a million screws in the dash fyi
haha, I hate when that happens!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
hahaha one time when I was doing my plugs, I was using a rubber hose cause it makes it easy to drop them in and i dropped the rubber hose and I have NO idea where it is, til this day lol

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I guess it goes without saying. **** happens!

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
On my dakota I lost a bit for my screwdriver down underneath the intake manifold, and it's still their lol

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
haha thats hilarious man. those magnetic pans work wonders lol it bugs me forever when i do that!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.