DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I'be been stuck between an srt-10 spoiler or bed rails on my toneau. But I really wanted to set her apart. Then I found this: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Looks good, but a little too much for my taste.

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
If I were going to put a wing and didn't want to go the SRT-10,000 route, I guess that would be the wing of my choice. But that's a pretty big if (for me).

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
Plleeasseee tell me you are kidding. That wing is hideous! :YUK:

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys really don't like it? :dunno:

I thought it stood out. The pics are at a weird angle they don't really represent.

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
You guys really don't like it? :dunno:

I thought it stood out. The pics are at a weird angle they don't really represent.
I think the 1st pic looks the best. The only problem I see with the wing, besides a difference in taste is that it doesn't quite fit the width of your truck.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
are you kidding? bye bye pretty truck... man, you could of at least got a pimp ricer wing... not like a fricken saturn/geo wing... if I was ever to get any wing like that id do it right and get a fatty ricer one... but hell no im not ruining my truck... sorry dude, no props there, and its not really original... didnt mean to come down hard on ya man...

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Your wing looks like its off an EVO or a STI. I really dont like it dude. Im not going to bag on your wing but dude, if your going to get one, get one as wide as your truck.

BUT HEY! If you like it, who cares what we think.

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
I think if you could find a shop that could some how widen it for you, it would help the looks.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
What time is the first flight of the day? :D
Aren't you the guy that hates the bug deflector?

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Now that you mention it and i looked at it harder i think its photshoped. Look at the rear shot. Its not "perfect" enough to be a straight picture. And the angles are a little tougher to notice but i think it is a pho-chop now. A good one but somewhat still detectable.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Norcallifter said:
I think he's joking around.
I never believed for a minute that somebody would put a wing as ugly as that on a good looking truck :thatfunny

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i think your wig looks great just my two cents

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
DONT SAY THAT TOO LOUD.....someone has that wing ACTUALLY on thier truck!

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
great wing-just get a satellite receiver and you will have about 860 tv-channels to watch at the dvd-screen!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Looks like the wolf is pulling legs again. :rolleyes:

Why can't you just behave yoself. :crazy:

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
lurk lurk lurk...

:lurk:

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
1. We know your f'n around(at least we hope so, that thing makes me wanna :YUK:

And most important #2. - You said you painted your gas cap black. In the last pic it is still chrome, SOOOOOOO either you chopped the pic and put a wing in, or you are a down right liar(and ruined a nice ride)....... So for best sake, pick option A, no one likes a liar.......

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.