DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went to have my 05 QC serviced the other day and while I was waiting the salesman took me out in a Yellow SRT-10 Regular Cab. WOW, is this truck fast. We took turns running it up and down the street until about 4 police cars showed up. We didn't get caught but they stayed around for a while. I am convinced I need one of these trucks. By the summer time I should be able to add a red one to my garage! :cool:

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Same here, LOL. They were acting nervous if you got your breath on it! Probably cuz it was already sold before it even hit the lot.

KB

·
Registered
37 Posts
thekingofpain said:
Ummm
(where? what did you slip the guy? ____, _______ or ____?)
Mannnnn what a road test!
When I went to the dealer---they wouldnt even open the door or hood!
I can understand not letting you take a road test but not even opening up the door!? Are they a little stuck up! Most of the dealerships I went to had the same policy, no test drive until paperwork is written up. I got to sit in them and start them up though.

·
SRT-10, Regular Cab
2,149 Posts
JoeyBRAMHEMI said:
Well, I went to have my 05 QC serviced the other day and while I was waiting the salesman took me out in a Yellow SRT-10 Regular Cab. WOW, is this truck fast. We took turns running it up and down the street until about 4 police cars showed up. We didn't get caught but they stayed around for a while. I am convinced I need one of these trucks. By the summer time I should be able to add a red one to my garage! :cool:
same here, One drive and I was hooked. needless to say I drove it home! :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Buy one!! They have got a factory that makes them every day. Lots of very little used ones also around everywhere and you can bargin the price down somewhat from anybodys list price.
When you compare the price of a slightly used SRT-10 standard cab to a NEW loaded up Ram 1500 SLT Laramie Quad Cab, the price difference is not that great.
Think about it. :cool:

·
SRT-10, Regular Cab
2,149 Posts
dana60 said:
Buy one!! They have got a factory that makes them every day. Lots of very little used ones also around everywhere and you can bargin the price down somewhat from anybodys list price.
When you compare the price of a slightly used SRT-10 standard cab to a NEW loaded up Ram 1500 SLT Laramie Quad Cab, the price difference is not that great.
Think about it. :cool:
Hell Yea! got my slighly used SRT-10 for less than an SLT laramie. shop around! You will love it! :D

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Are you OK?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
THAT'LL BUFF RIGHT OUT!!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
HOLY SHIT... What happened?? Did you hit some black ice?? Hope you are ok....

·
SRT-10, Regular Cab
2,149 Posts
Wow, I thought I was bad with the Telelphone poles. I would cry, that is if I was able to. I hope that someone stole it. :D You want to sell some parts?

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Would this make a great father/son project or what.

·
SRT-10, Regular Cab
2,149 Posts
great dane said:
Would this make a great father/son project or what.

*LMAO* Alan are you interested? :D

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
:dropjaw: DUUUUUUUUUDE, what happened????

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
About the only way I could afford a SRT-10 would be like that. I guess the lug nuts might still be ok,

·
Registered
508 Posts
:dropjaw: please tell me that's photoshopped or something...what the :dropjaw:

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I think it would take a month to photoshop a mess like that.

·
Registered
508 Posts
does anyone know the story behind that mess of a truck?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.