DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend, will be my wife someday, likes to drive my truck. It started out as once a month thing, but now shes wanting to drive it more. I dont mind to much, but I hate her car. What excuses do you all use to make the g/f or wifey stay away without getting put into the doghouse? Im not selfish on anything else I have, but I love driving my truck. :rck:

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
i just tell her NO! LOL

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Buy her a car that you like and she really likes. We just got an 09 Mustang GT for her, now she wants nothing to do with my truck. And anytime we go anywhere in her car, I drive and get to have a little fun. Its a win-win.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
I tell her until she can see over the hood she aint gonna drive it. Plus if she can put a Mazda in the ditch, she aint gonna drive my truck

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
I am very blessed, my fiance actually knows how to drive. I don't have to worry about her putting anything in the ditch or slamming into curbs.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
I am very blessed, my fiance actually knows how to drive. I don't have to worry about her putting anything in the ditch or slamming into curbs.
I wish I was that lucky

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Tell her to buy a truck if she likes it that much, or get a car that you like. My wife bought a yellow Daytona Charger. She would always drive my truck when we had the old minivan, now she wants nothing to do with the truck.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
I tell her until she can see over the hood she aint gonna drive it. Plus if she can put a Mazda in the ditch, she aint gonna drive my truck
mine took out a stopsign, so she dont take my truck no where at the moment, but i bought her a GEO metro so she cant complain, she has the luxury car and i have the 2 rams :rck:

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
well you just gotta do a suspention mod and tel her that you should drive it cause it could break anytime and you need to fix it but there is still aproblem no matter what you do to it:D

thats how i keep my dad from driving it:D

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like a 2nd car/truck payment is in my future! lol Shes a good driver, doesn't hit things by accident! I just have separation issues with my me and my ram lol

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
well you just gotta do a suspention mod and tel her that you should drive it cause it could break anytime and you need to fix it but there is still aproblem no matter what you do to it:D

thats how i keep my dad from driving it:D

:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO USE THAT ONE :thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
looks like a 2nd car/truck payment is in my future! lol Shes a good driver, doesn't hit things by accident! I just have separation issues with my me and my ram lol
she does it on purpose? :huh:

:thatfunny im just playin, i knwo whatyou mean

·
cbch9003
282 Posts
Just tell her that if she gets to drive the truck then you get to spend as much on mods as you want without any lip about it. That might scare her out of driving it expecially if you spend alot of time on DT we all know how that is. I know when I've been spending too much time on DT based on the thickness of my wallet.:rck::thatfunny

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO USE THAT ONE :thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny
i used to let my GF drive it all the time but one night she got Cocky and started talkin $**T to me saying she knew how to dive and a min later sh curb checked on a right hand turn she scratched my rim a lil ad i never let her forget it :D

so know she dont wanna drive it no more she scared

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
i used to let my GF drive it all the time but one night she got Cocky and started talkin $**T to me saying she knew how to dive and a min later sh curb checked on a right hand turn she scratched my rim a lil ad i never let her forget it :D

so know she dont wanna drive it no more she scared
my girlfriend has bent 3 rims on that geo, and took out a stop sign in reverse, so yeah, she no dive the truck

·
Are we going down?
787 Posts
Lift it so she can't get in it:D or just buy her one.

·
cbch9003
282 Posts
Lift it so she can't get in it:D or just buy her one.
Thats a good idea my family hates taking my truck anywhere because they say its too hard to get into and its too loud. So a lift and as much noise as possible could work.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Thats a good idea my family hates taking my truck anywhere because they say its too hard to get into and its too loud. So a lift and as much noise as possible could work.
STRAIGHT PIPE :rck:

·
cbch9003
282 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.