DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Vinny
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking all over the internet for wheels, but I just can't seem to find any that I love. Most of them just seem too fancy for me because I tend to like a simple 5-spoke wheel, but I'm open to any ideas you guys have. I am more of a chrome guy, but like I said, I am keeping an open mind. Any suggestions????

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

·
Vinny
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what size ?

how about ?
I do like those actually. I am looking for either a 20" or a 22". I also am thinking that I might level out the rear end and do a 20" wheel and the front and a 22" wheel in the back. Or I could just do the same size front and back, but have the back tire be a little meatier. I tend to like when the rear tires are bigger because I love that muscle car look.

·
Vinny
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Foose Nitrous II

or

ET Classics (I might get some of these for my Road Runner ....)
Ooo I like the Foose's. I'll photoshop those on next. Here's the first wheel you sent me, I really like it actually lol:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

·
Registered
916 Posts
I like the foose wheels too.......

·
Vinny
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Vinny
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Vinny
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want to do a 4/6 but it cant tuck them...backspacing issues
Ah true! Well definitely let me know if you're getting rid of them. How much do you think it would be for the whole wheel/tire set?

·
-Ben-
498 Posts

Can't go wrong with some nite runners but I really like the srt-8 wheels, but you would have to change out some rotors to get the right bolt pattern. Twenty Inch Strong makes some really nice black wheels, but the same bolt pattern problem. Model 12 is the one I like in black.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
you should check out the boss 304's and the boss 335's. The 335's are simple and clean, and would even look good if you got the black rims with the chrome lip. The 304's are a little more intricate but still look good. Moes performance has them so you can grab pics from there

·
Vinny
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you should check out the boss 304's and the boss 335's. The 335's are simple and clean, and would even look good if you got the black rims with the chrome lip. The 304's are a little more intricate but still look good. Moes performance has them so you can grab pics from there
Oh wow I love the chrome 335's!! And Moe's has the best prices I've seen. I wouldn't even have to buy new tires because they would fit on that rim. Idk though, should I stick with the 20's or get 22's? That's one of the things I'm unsure about.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Oh wow I love the chrome 335's!! And Moe's has the best prices I've seen. I wouldn't even have to buy new tires because they would fit on that rim. Idk though, should I stick with the 20's or get 22's? That's one of the things I'm unsure about.
22's look good. If you like meats though, gotta do 20's. Check out moparmike287 . His truck has the 20" chrome 335's on it.

·
-Ben-
498 Posts
I like my 22's and I got them at a local tire place for less money than some 20's of the same tire at discount. I didn't notice any mileage difference esp. since the srt's are so light compared to a steel 22. I go slower over bumps than before and you feel a little more road feedback, but the cornering and takeoffs are so much approved over the factory goodyears 20's. But I never went apples to apples on the nittos in a 20 so can't really compare that way.

·
Vinny
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
22's look good. If you like meats though, gotta do 20's. Check out moparmike287 . His truck has the 20" chrome 335's on it.
Okay I'll check his out, thanks!!

Panama CTD- That's cool man, thanks for the insight. So ride quality is a little worse, but your truck handles better?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.