DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol sorry guys I just got my truck back from me dealer and I an stoked!! Well Breifly what happened is that my truck came with a single cd player but was supposed to have Sirius installed.

(Original thread: http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182993 )

I talked to my service adviser (real cool guy) and asked him to either get it installed or to pay me out. So he said that the woouldn't pay me out they would ONLY install the Sirius.

Fast forward 2 weeks. The parts came in and I took my truck down yesterday to get it installed. Well I picked it up today and they put in a DVD navigation system w/ a 6 disk changer along with the Sirius!!!!!!

Man, that saved me like $1000!!!! While I was going over the invoice before they brought the truck up I told my service guy that it says they installed the Navigation unit. He said no, they just install an attachement for the Sirius.

We were both VERY suprised!!!! Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to share my luck and story with you guys!!!

·
BigMi
618 Posts
Thats sweet dude. I wish that happens to me sometime. LOL

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I just installed my nav unit and I love it.

What was the version of the Nav disc (AE)?

Congrats

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
sign the papers and get out, lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
milesdude1 said:
Thats sweet dude. I wish that happens to me sometime. LOL
This is the first time something like this has happened to me, you chance will come around soon!!

Rammin03 said:
I just installed my nav unit and I love it.

What was the version of the Nav disc (AE)?

Congrats
The disk says 033AE. Does that sound right?

2006hemiram said:
sign the papers and get out, lol
Man, when I first read the "DVD navigation" on the paperwork I was asking for a pen already!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Good deal bro,That is great. :rck:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Wait for the call, let them say that theres been a mistake, that they would like you to return your truck so the correction can be made and they would like to offer you a free oil change for your time. Would that be convenient for you sir? And your answer is, Young lady you do sound cute and your efforts go commended, please have Mr. (owner of dealership) call me before 4pm today so we can complete this conversation. From there its up to you. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol thankgs guys!

@Ultimate Ram, I will take your advice to heart, you never know with the way these dealers are now adays!

I've heard that the may be away to make this sucker play dvd's. Anyone know where I can find any info on this?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
wow.....congrats man....that unit has a huge screen

·
Milo
1,426 Posts
Congrats sounds like they took care of you.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
hey I wonder if I can try this at my dealer. Anyway you can give me a little luck

·
Registered
441 Posts
Post some pics of the unit. Congrats.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Rock the hell ON man!!!!

That is Sweeeet! Merry Christmas to YOU!!!!!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Awesome deal Bro. :tup: There are a couple companies that do the conversions out there. But I don't believe they make the unit itself play dvd's. They add on an input jack so you can hook up a dvd player to it. So it allows you to use the Nav as a monitor for movies or back up camera etc.

KB

·
Registered
250 Posts
I had a foldflat floor installed in my truck for some reason and then 2 weeks later i got a bill for 1000 dollars. Although that was last year and they still have not contacted me about it. So i guess it's mine. I wish they would have installed the nav system instead of the floor though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good score!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.