DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says.Anyone know where to buy one for a reasonable price?I am looking for a 2/4 or 3/4 drop kit.Help will be much appreciated :) thanks again

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Slammed1 sells some custom drop kits and does installs. Check with him.

I have a set of Ground Force springs (1.5 - 2") for the front of a Quad Cab for sale. $90 bucks you ship. Pics in the classifieds.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn I got a regualr cab tho if I had a quad I would take em from you.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in california :p its a 35 hour drive :p

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm sent :)

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
GET SPINDLES that Brian offers. Many people ignore this and get stupid ricer negative camber like dumbasses.

Brian i just made you a little bit more moLLAaaaaaaaaaaaa:D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Spindles are nice, but control arms and springs will align to specs. I have had both and no problems. The control arms have positive camber built in to them the same way a spindle does. If you go with a spring larger than 2" you will have problems with alignment......just ask Brian.

Whats up with you making him mola......I got recommendation number one in this thread...........Shouldnt I get the mola props too????? :D

Someone want to sell my springs for me......Im tired of them sitting in my garage....plus I need to sell them to buy a rollpan from B.

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
spharis said:
Spindles are nice, but control arms and springs will align to specs. I have had both and no problems. The control arms have positive camber built in to them the same way a spindle does. If you go with a spring larger than 2" you will have problems with alignment......just ask Brian.

Whats up with you making him mola......I got recommendation number one in this thread...........Shouldnt I get the mola props too????? :D

Someone want to sell my springs for me......Im tired of them sitting in my garage....plus I need to sell them to buy a rollpan from B.
:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.