DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I backed out of the driveway this morning and hit one of our giant city provided grass carts and put a 4" dent right above the fender. It made me sick. Should I get the thing fixed or should I buy some sort of fender flare to hide my stupidity. I looked at some pics and I like the bushwacker extend a flare but I think it might look to big on a stock 2500 mega cab.

· September 2007 ROTM
1,338 Posts
bmgamble said:
Did it scratch it or just put a dent? Some dents can be pulled right out.
^^^^^ What he said..

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It didn't scratch the paint but I think it would still be noticable. My truck is only 2 months old. It might not be as bad becuase it is black but it still sucks.

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
that sucks man!!! especially for a truck that new. I would try to get it popped out.

· Registered
1,628 Posts
vale46 said:
I backed out of the driveway this morning and hit one of our giant city provided grass carts and put a 4" dent right above the fender. It made me sick. Should I get the thing fixed or should I buy some sort of fender flare to hide my stupidity. I looked at some pics and I like the bushwacker extend a flare but I think it might look to big on a stock 2500 mega cab.
Ahhhh, you not thinking right. Put the fender flairs on. The say, "hay honey the truck doesnt look quite right with just the flairs; I think we need bigger tiers." " Besides honey, bigger tires last longer because they dont roll as many times per mile"

Signed,
Just waiting for the right dent to mod! LOL

· Master Baiter
582 Posts
I had a few dents taken out a few months back. One was actually a crease that I didn't think was going to come out. The guy came to my office and did it right on site. You can't even tell there were ever dents there. They charged me $75 per panel (door, tailgate, fender, etc.....doesn't matter the # of dents....it's charged per panel), and I couldn't be happier. A larger dent like you have should be no problem at all. Here's the place I used...they have lacations all over the place: http://www.dentdoctor.com/ :rck:

· Registered
667 Posts
If the paint isn't scratched then I would have the dent removed. I pulled into the garage one day and hit my wifes bike and put a dent in the right front fender. Then I backed into the dumpster at work and put a nice ding in the tailgate! Nice! Took it the local PDR shop and I'm telling ya I can not see where the dents were! They said the tailgate was the hardest as the metal is thicker there. $250.00 and I'm happy.

· MS. SK
2,541 Posts
I'd try to get the dent out.

· Serenity
5,995 Posts
I cannot agree more on the paintless dent repair (PDR) method - my dent repair came out flawless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.