DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a buddy that is selling one and it fits my truck, here's the model number, what do you guys think compared to the Superchips Flaspaq?

Hypertech power programmer part no 50013

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
the superchips is supposed to be better. How much is he will to sell it to you for?

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
Not alot of love on this board for the Hypertech, most everyone here runs Superchips, Diablosport, or Edge.

·
Come Git Some
1,155 Posts
dont waste your money on a hypertech.. get a superchips used for 250.. unless you plan on more mods like headers, cam, heads then go with diablo.. But stock with just bolt ons the superchips is a great add on to any truck!

·
Thirsty
150 Posts
Yeah, not a lot of love here for the Hypertech. I like mine and have no issues whatsoever. I am actually quite happy with it. Keep in mind, I don't have the money or patience to try them all, nor do I have spec sheets indicating true performance of each programmer....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I noticed that one of the sponsors has a a performance chip called SLR motorsports for only $70. Has anyone heard of or have any of you used these before? I guess it is to good to be true of all the things they say their chip will do. I have a stock 2007 Hemi Ram and just looking for better mpg. Also ,how good is the Vararam Hemi underglass CAI? You can e-mail me at [email protected]--------thanks

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to answer some of the questions above, he's selling it NIB for $200...

was waiting to get the Superchips, but the price of the Hypertech caught my attention...i see most everyone here who has a programmer runs a Superchip, even my local guy sells the Superchip, think i'll just save a little more cash from the hunts i guide and get the Superchip...

thanks guys! :rck:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.