DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Hypertech Hyperpac that they have tried?
I'm thinking of getting one and returning my Hypertech Programmer III.
That Hyperpac looks sleek and you can program the hell out of your Dodge, so it seems.

Here is a link where you find out more about it if you have not heard;

http://www.realtruck.com/php/hyperpac.php

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow that does sound nice, but i wonder how accurate it is...i read an article about these things and they said that the ones that go off the computer are not as accurate because it has to have stock gears, tires, tire pressure, etc to be exact on performance numbers. I really want one though, sounds awesome.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think Hypertech has updated thier webpage. But I do know that the catalog, and all new 05 catalogs I have seen, have the Hyperpac. I have also email them to find out exactly why they don't have anything on thier webpage. I do know that it's fairly new. I will post once I get a reply from Hypertech.

·
Chicks dig bench seats.
1,901 Posts
spirit-dodge said:
Hypertechs web site has no info on this????
I thought that was a little fishy to

·
Chicks dig bench seats.
1,901 Posts
bigdogrod said:
i saw that in summit.. it looks sweet, but it's expensive at like 800 bucks

bdr

oh dang man.. I'll stick with my hypertech PPIII and my Beltronics meter. they both together do the same thing. Well exept they dont look as pretty.

·
Ram Racer
1,584 Posts
It has some really cool features/eye candy but it is not a tuner.
It only has regular and premium tune.

You are paying a few hundred extra for the gtech features. The a/f ratio will only be ballpark as it uses the stock narrowband o2 sensor.
My smt6 is hooked up to the narrowband currently and differs a fair bit from what my wideband digital meter is reading. Ill probably wire up the a/f meters analog output to the smt6 so it will read more accurately when data logging.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.