Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Questions ladies and gents,
I was wondering whether or nor to go bags or hyrdros. My main concerns are reliability, price, upkeep ride and function. I really dig the speed and function of pumps. But i also like the ride of bags. I know price is around the same. How detailed is it to put bags or hydros in? Which is easier? Right now i am leaning more towards hydros. Thanks for the commments and help

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
I got bag which u prob already know that...and I love em theres no way i would go with dro's
Bags are easier to install, easier up keep, better ride NO BATTERIES and airs free
and i have fast bags and i can hop the back the front is a lil slower cuz of the weight but its still fast...i can get the front bouncein like crazy...but its ur truck and I say get what U want...but if u have any ?'s at all let me know if its bout bags i can answer it:) good luck and let me know what u decide

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
If you want to do some serious hopping, go with the juice. If you don't, go with bags. If you go all out for a fast bag system with nitrogen, it will raise, lower and hop just as fast as hydros. Very few people go all out for this type system. Also, remember that when a hydro system goes to sh*t, you have a huge oil mess to deal with. Blow a line or valve in a bag system and there's no mess. Hit the switches too hard, and you might have a fire. Also, just like GG said, there are no batteries to spend money on and weigh you down.

I grew up around lots of "lo lo" rides in South Central LA and come from a family of customizers. It's gotta be juice for the old school lows, but for the new school rides, it's gotta be air...Hope this helps!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnaks dubz i think i am gonna go with a bag setup from MIC, there complete systems look real good and are relatively inexpensive if anyone out there has any other companies let me know

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.