DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to write this and say thank-you to you guys. I own a 1993 Dakota sport LE Mark III. It has the 5.2 MPFI, and to answer a few questions I read earlier that some of you posted,yes, they do get up and move with no problem.
I was having trouble with it for the past week not starting. I tried everything. New coil, pick up coil, wires, cap and rotor, computer, ignition, nothing was working.
Then I came across your forum last night and was reading a post about a person who had the same problem I was having. I took that advise this morning and went out and looked at the wires, and guess what, thats right, there was the culprit, a single little red wire that had corroded and broke. I fixed the wire and my truck started right up with no problem.
So again, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. If it was not for you guys, I probubly would have gone completely nuts trying to figure it out.

·
2wd Dak, 4X4 soon
339 Posts
I've had a lot of help from this board too! Post some pics of your ride!!

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Glad help was here for ya! This is a VERY helpful board. I have helped and have been helped COUNTLESS times on here. We have a great little community going here. Nice to have you with us. Get some pics up of your truck, it sounds like its pretty nice!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.