DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! as bad as i hate to say it, i am having a problem with my 97 ram eating up hub assemblys. I put them on around 25000 miles ago, but it seems like yesterday, and at 225 each, its kinda hittin the pocket book. I was told it was due to oversized tires, 285/75/16 and a heavy foot. I dont go "mudding" with the truck but occassionally go offroad, my question is, since i now have to put in another set of hubs, is there a heavy duty brand that is tougher than "stock" from the parts store that can handle bigger tires? I hope to go even bigger after i get a lift kit, so I want hubs that will handle it. Can anyone point me in the right direction??? Thanks!

·
Built Not Bought
1,870 Posts
Timken makes all the unit bearings. Id just buy a set that has a lifetime warranty

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks for the response, but a couple of questions, do you know where i can pick these up? also does the warranty cover mild offroad use/oversize tires?

·
Built Not Bought
1,870 Posts
I beleive napa and orielies offerlifetime warranty hubs. You just need to ask before you buy to see if it is offered. They should warranty the part regardless of the tore size. They donr ask what the tire size you havewhen you return them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.