DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a last minute decision today to hit the track tomorrow night, so who wants to come with me?? I got the slicks mounted today and the truck is ready to roll!! Anyone is welcome to race with me and the gates open at 4pm, racing starts at 5pm, and the gates close at 10pm...I hope to see some of you guys there.

Moderators, I know this doesnt belong here, but not many people view the regional forums...would you please leave this here until tomorrow night?? Thanks!!
 
Joined
·
2,395 Posts
i didnt get to run, plus they dont fill up bottles except for the first weekend of each month. and Texas Pro Stock was running there. actually the guy that bought our camaro was out there running. our '69 went 5.95 @ 117.9 in the 1/8 right off the trailer. the '94 would go low 5's/high 4's @ about 130-140 in the 1/8 though!!!
 

·
All Around Great Guy
Joined
·
12,674 Posts
:dropjaw:
 

·
HEMI way or no way
Joined
·
1,325 Posts
aja ok thanks. man wish it was closer to dallas. used to go to baytown during my old jetski racing days.

alright guys well good luck tomorrow...hope to see some impressive times!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
skaarew said:
aja ok thanks. man wish it was closer to dallas. used to go to baytown during my old jetski racing days.

alright guys well good luck tomorrow...hope to see some impressive times!
Its gonna be hot tomorrow, so I dont expect any better than a 13.7. I wont run mid 13's until it gets much cooler outside.
 

·
I am Sean Connery...
Joined
·
4,789 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
I made a last minute decision today to hit the track tomorrow night, so who wants to come with me?? I got the slicks mounted today and the truck is ready to roll!! Anyone is welcome to race with me and the gates open at 4pm, racing starts at 5pm, and the gates close at 10pm...I hope to see some of you guys there.

Moderators, I know this doesnt belong here, but not many people view the regional forums...would you please leave this here until tomorrow night?? Thanks!!
hey man, where exactly is this track? I might try and make it out there if I can.
 
Joined
·
2,395 Posts
hey i dont know if im gonna make it out there tonite. for one, i wont get outta that class til 5, i was sick last nite and this morning. i figured i would start feeling better but no luck. o yea and i completly forgot about the track, so last nite i did what we talked about doing...i filled up my truck with mom's gas card!! im sitting at a FULL tank.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
badblackhemi said:
hey i dont know if im gonna make it out there tonite. for one, i wont get outta that class til 5, i was sick last nite and this morning. i figured i would start feeling better but no luck. o yea and i completly forgot about the track, so last nite i did what we talked about doing...i filled up my truck with mom's gas card!! im sitting at a FULL tank.
Then go out and drive the piss out of it and burn up some of that gas
 

·
TRICK TURBO
Joined
·
3,865 Posts
nos4fuel said:
hey man, where exactly is this track? I might try and make it out there if I can.
we can meet up and you can follow.. i'm leavin richmond around 4..
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top