DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posting to say Hey... Been to other forums and my D is in the shop so I was having a little speration anxiety...

·
Registered
517 Posts
What is it in the shop for? Hope it isn't too bad, and welcome aboard!

By the way, excellent signature response time. You had it up on your first post.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

I read through a lot of posts to make sure I did not get stepped on my first post out... :D

In the shop for a follow up on the heater/defroster problem... it was a secondary problem after going in for the new Tranny.... It has been in two weeks now and they had released it last week but had not repaired the heater controls so there it stayed... Normally my service has been spectacular but this last one is killing me... :IDEA:

thank God for me having the intelligence to buy the extended warranty...

·
Computing Fool/Gadget Guy
120 Posts
Welcome... although the only thing missing in your post is some big freaking 12's with a biga$$ Kicker KX2500.1 (in their new catalog, they refer to it as a surfboard)..

Some High end components in the doors and enough juice to loosen any fillings you may have in your teeth :)...

Anything above that is just frosting baby!!!!

Welcome and Good Luck,

T

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oldmantod said:
---snip--- the only thing missing in your post is some big freaking 12's with a biga$$ Kicker KX2500.1 ---snip---

Ha... Yeah but I think I am too old for all that, I actually have always been quite impressed with the infinity sound system that came with the car... I can play my CD's, Tapes (yes tapes), and listen to the radio at far higher volumes than I ever would at surprising clarity...

My only desired add on, still to be done, would be to do a Cat back dual exhaust...

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
cardfan said:
Just posting to say Hey... Been to other forums and my D is in the shop so I was having a little speration anxiety...
Welcome to DodgeTalk! post some pics in our gallery when you have a chance to. :rck:

·
Computing Fool/Gadget Guy
120 Posts
baaah... you are never too old (35 here).... yeah, the infinity system was pretty good in there, I was impressed (but not enough obviously)...

I wont jinx myself by telling you my aftermarket warranty status :)

I think I would second the exhaust, I am waiting for a reason to replace that and the alternator so I can upgrade those components..

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
cardfan said:
My only desired add on, still to be done, would be to do a Cat back dual exhaust...
But why would ya do that? The R/T already has a highflowing exhaust on it. Unless you are going dual I don't think that you will get better flow. I think it has a MagnaFlow exhast stock.
Don

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DJM75 said:
But why would ya do that? The R/T already has a highflowing exhaust on it. Unless you are going dual I don't think that you will get better flow. I think it has a MagnaFlow exhast stock.
Don
yes duals... Last time I left the dealer there was another guy leaving at the same time with cat back duals... Mine sounds good and all but his was vibrating my bones... kinda liked it...

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
cardfan said:
Stick around here long enough and that will change big time... first it will be the exhaust, then the throttle body... but you can't have just those without an air intake! Now, you've got those mods, you need to put a performance program on your PCM. Let's get a few more horses and throw on a larger intake and headers... You have upgraded to an MSD ignition? No, well, gotta have that too... it keeps going and going...

Then when all that ain't enough, bore her out to a supercharged 408!

Welcome to DodgeTalk. We love spending other people's money. :rck:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to DT. Lotsa good info here, and we are glad to help out with problems or ideas. Understand about being without, mine was down for 5 months while I built my new motor. But it was worth it. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.