DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 02 Durango R/T. Was a fleet vehicle so has the DRL's. Hate them with a passion. I almost didn't buy the truck because of fear it was from Canada and the dash might have been screwed with but the truck is in AWESOME shape. You would think it was new if you didn't know. Any instructions to remove them for good would be great. THANKS :rck:

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
The CTM controls the DRL, the manual doesn't mention if it's programmable or hardwired into the firmware

·
Registered
827 Posts
my DRL module is under the hood on the inner fender, driver's side. Basically underneath the master cylinder. rectangular in shape about three by four with fins(its basically a large heatsink for the diodes in it). just unplug it. headlights will operate normally. no adverse effects. if you can't find it, let me know, i'll post a pic

·
Registered
68 Posts
My companies vehicles have a little module in the engine compartment right on the firewall, little tiny black box mounted pretty much dead center... Ours are installed aftermarket though, not from the factory...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked under the hood and cannot locate the DRL module. If you could, post some pics of general area and what it looks like up close. Really appreciate it and thanks for the good info!

·
Registered
750 Posts
What's the DRL module?

Edit: Nevermind, I feel stupid now.

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
Canadian models have a differently programmed CTM

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status