DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see all most of you guys have these cool banners with your trucks. How do you make them??

Thanks

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Hello FastEd1500-most of the cool banners here on Dodgetalk.com were made by member "bmgamble" who has a thread going where these are made. Click HERE to go to the thread. I think there are only 3 posts left on this thread until they have to start a new one. It's getting ready to go 1000 posts. If it's not there when you click the link, just do a search for member "bmgamble" and he can help you out-he's awesome with the banners!

Or, if you are pretty familiar with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro you can make your own. The size limit is 468x100 (in pixels) or 48.8kB. Then just put what you like into the banner-it's that easy.

BTW, click the link in my signature and join the Red Truck Club!

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
We don't make them, Bryan does! Give him some time and he'll make one for you too. :D

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Yup, hit me up on the thread with what you want on it and I'll put something together....(i.e. truck, username, theme, etc)

Thanks for the compliments guys :rck:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bryan. Can you make me a night time Florida back ground with my truck somewhere in there. If you dont have a night scene make what ever you got. Hook it up... Thanks
Heres a pic

Attachments

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
FastEd1500 said:
Thanks Bryan. Can you make me a night time Florida back ground with my truck somewhere in there. If you dont have a night scene make what ever you got. Hook it up... Thanks
Heres a pic
No problem.....if you could actually copy and paste your post above into this thread:

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1355794#post1355794

I would appreciate it....I'm just trying to wrap up that thread (only a few posts left) so you may be the last post on the first official thread. But in the mean time, I'll get crackin'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.