DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
bigger springs. and an alignment
CV joints may not like the new angles, so a differential drop maybe needed, fab'd

·
Registered
650 Posts
There probably isn't a single anybody that makes a lift kit for a minivan outside of retrofitters that lift rear axles for paratransit vehicles. Most of them won't change the suspension geometry any more than they have to either. You're probably going to be entirely on your own fabricating parts to lift it.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
See what the difference in spring heights between engine sizes. the heavier engines may use a beefier spring, But if you already have the large engine, it's all custom work from there, It'll be going to the scrap yards and finding springs that are similar thickness and design and hope you find something that's taller.
Air bags maybe your only other alternative

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok ameijer... Awesome!!

DizzyD do you know which vehicles that I could look at for the bigger springs. Also vehicles with bigger cv joints.

"No_common_sense" do you know any body that can do custom work for my situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I can tell you with the older gm/Chevys, to use the 1500 springs on the old el camino, I do not know and don't have a yard near me to research, sorry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do I lift my 2002 dodge grand caravan sport 2wd need to know. No stupid comments please.
Lifting front and rear there are many options.

Correcting the CV angle is as easy as fabricating a few blocks, and using stock bots to drop subframe
received_780225912731330.jpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts