Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Guys

I was wondering if any one knew how tall a stock 2006 quad cab 4X4 with 20 inch wheels is?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
dragmmth said:
hey Guys

I was wondering if any one knew how tall a stock 2006 quad cab 4X4 with 20 inch wheels is?

Thanks in advance.
All I could find was 77 inches, but it didn't say what size wheels it had.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mopar Fan, that is exactly what I needed.

·
Hibernating
3,117 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
Thats not what I had in mind, but that might work.:D
yeah, i figured that :D I had to chop mine down because after I got the lift and tires, the truck would fit in the garage, but the antenna scraped against the top of the door.

·
BoJivin'
1,645 Posts
first the truck is no taller with 20" wheels then with 17" or anyother size wheels. it's the tires that are put on the wheels that change the height. but stock the 20" and 17" wheels have the same heigth tire on them

·
Hibernating
3,117 Posts
KTS said:
first the truck is no taller with 20" wheels then with 17" or anyother size wheels. it's the tires that are put on the wheels that change the height. but stock the 20" and 17" wheels have the same heigth tire on them
That's what I thought until it was pointed out to me that only the OffRoad packages with 17s have the tall tires. The standard package 17s are about 30-31 inches.

But yes, you are absolutely correct, it's the tire height that affects the height of the truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.