• Over 50

Votes: 98 8.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 460 of 467 Posts

·
Home of the Whopper
1,769 Posts
I'm 70, but feel like I'm 43. Wait I think I got that backwards. Strange to think I graduated high school before a lot of you were born. Retired from the Navy a couple years ago, been around the planet twice, been thru more cars and trucks than I can count. Cool thing is I have a 5 year old son that just started school today. He keeps me young but my teenage daughter is canceling that out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am 26. Ratram what was your job in the navy? I got medical discharge beginning 08 was a RP!

·
Registered
626 Posts
20 Here

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
22 years old

·
Home of the Whopper
1,769 Posts
I am 26. Ratram what was your job in the navy? I got medical discharge beginning 08 was a RP!
I was an AZ. I did aircraft logs records, but mostly I was an analyst/System administrator, went to school twice for that on both I and O level maintenance. That's what I am doing now for the Navy. I got the best of both sides, the job I like and none of the Navy BS to deal with. Kind of cool when the chiefs and officers call me sir. If they only knew. Ha Ha.

Did you get a decent deal with your med discharge? How many years did you have in at that time?

·
Registered
659 Posts
just turned 21, 2 weeks ago :D and my son will be 2 on wednesday (future ram driver of course!)

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
17 here, bought my truck and have paid for everything myself. Getting into the trades while your young is a huge advantage :)

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
I'm 70, but feel like I'm 43. Wait I think I got that backwards. Strange to think I graduated high school before a lot of you were born. Retired from the Navy a couple years ago, been around the planet twice, been thru more cars and trucks than I can count. Cool thing is I have a 5 year old son that just started school today. He keeps me young but my teenage daughter is canceling that out.
How old your daughter sir :cool:.. just playin:thatfunny

·
Home of the Whopper
1,769 Posts
How old your daughter sir :cool:.. just playin:thatfunny
Old enough to get you locked up in the pokey. That's unless I happen to get to you first. :thatfunny

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Old enough to get you locked up in the pokey. That's unless I happen to get to you first. :thatfunny
:thatfunny, cant wait to be a dad one day, im gona be ruthless overprotective if I have a daughter:crazy:

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts

·
El Cabron!
555 Posts
Damn! 32 years old today!:party:

441 - 460 of 467 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.