DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know how often do you guys wax and polish and what products do you use?

I usually do it every 2 months and use nothing but Meguiars (no Zaino available in Mexico).

·
Registered
41 Posts
i wash my truck once a week and probably wax it maybe once a month.

I do this .........

Dawn wash
Clay bar (if needed)
Mothers Cleaner wax
S100 wax <--- awsome wax

Then I just use Meg Quick Detailer to keep it looking good

·
Registered
224 Posts
manueljlg said:
I just wanted to know how often do you guys wax and polish and what products do you use?

I usually do it every 2 months and use nothing but Meguiars (no Zaino available in Mexico).
I wash my truck every week, and usually wax it and polish it after every wash...here is my process:

Zymol Wash/Meguiar's Gold Class Wash
Chamois
Blackfire Polish or Zymol Cleaner Wax
Meguiar's Gold Class Wax (once a month)

2Hottie

·
Registered
501 Posts
OK guys, you must have too much time on your hands. I am lucky to have enough time to wash mine once a month. Waxing, well I try to get around to it twice a year. It's not that I don't care, it's just finding the time.
I guess I would need to do it more often if I lived near the ocean or where salt is put on the roads during winter.
Oh well, don't take it personal. I know you love your trucks and I do to. :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
rampower said:
OK guys, you must have too much time on your hands. I am lucky to have enough time to wash mine once a month. Waxing, well I try to get around to it twice a year. It's not that I don't care, it's just finding the time.
I guess I would need to do it more often if I lived near the ocean or where salt is put on the roads during winter.
Oh well, don't take it personal. I know you love your trucks and I do to. :D
I know its hard to find time to wash and detail...its worse for me due to the fact that I work full-time Mon thru Fri, I go to school part time for my MBA @ night classes; I also need time for my girlfriend and my friends...I always find time to do mine since its important to me and it takes me on average of 4 hours from start to finish for my truck...

2Hottie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.