DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5.7L Hemi, '06 TRX4. How many of you *actually* use all the throttle? I almost never do; I have 10,000 miles on it and I think I've had my foot to the floor a total of 10 seconds, including highway on-ramps. I *want* to mash it more often, but the truck is so insanely fast... Even when I was towing 4,000 pounds up a hill I barely used half the throttle. Am I in a minority?

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Yes u seem like an authority i always have my 4.7 screaming with my cutout open laughing all the way up the powerband!!!!

But its okay man we can help you change that!!! We just need your C/C info and we will send the mods your way that will make u wanna push it to the floor even more!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not too often...once in a while just to see if "it's" still there.....the Hemi, that is. If gaso. was under $2 I'd probably floor it more often...lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
i only have a 4.7 but i think a quick one at that. usually whenever i see a ricer or another truck around campus i will. whenever there is a large crowd of people that i would like to cross the street a little faster or whenever there are some fine sorority ladies around. well, i just usually honk the old dixie horn at them ;)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
i can tell you that everytime I drive my truck it goes WOT atleast once. I drove you literally 4 minutes 2day and went WOT atleast 6 times. Its wet out so I like roasting the tires at 60 mph

·
Registered
177 Posts
All the time, just to remind me how slow my truck is, so I can convince myself to work overtime, so I can afford more mods!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a 5 year old daughter who constantly says "daddy go faster".

Granted I am in a 4.7L with only a few mods, but when I go WOT and her head is put into the seat she giggles her butt off. Too much fun to not do it.

·
Registered
998 Posts
if it doesnt see the redline before every single shift...well then you just arent driving it right.

my go pedal touches the floor atleast once per day. thats just the way she likes it :)

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
At LEAST once a day. But I have to stop blipping the throttle when slowing to a stop....makes other trucks granny away from the green. :VHOT: :D

·
Got'R Did
1,638 Posts
I get in mine half the time, usually if I am by myself or if my 3 year old daughter has just gotten done watching the movie Cars for the millionth time and she wants to race in daddy's truck...lol...

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
at lest 2-3 times per trip, if not more.
I know it isn't good for the MPG, but if I really wanted that, I would drive a yugo.....

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
I floor my truck probably 5 times a day. But I only drive 20 miles

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Everytime im in the truck i floor it.....i had some friends ride with me and they are scared to ride with me anymore......they always ask are you going to drive civil? :thatfunny

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
I get on mine pretty good but almost never wide open cuz it bucks and screams too hard, I'd probably end up running something/some car over cuz I drive mostly city streets to work.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.