Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
clean truck, I would say 17-19K tops

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would check auto trader. I have dealt with Tyler at lenz truck before and was not treated very good. I was not impressed. But thats just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I think the asking price is fair, I would offer like 17,000 and just see what happens but don't be suprised if they don't move much on the price.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's a my old truck and a piece of crap.

Just kidding. The price is area dependent but close for agricultural area. I would do as Josh Brown suggests if your really interested in the truck. Low ball them, you can always come up in price if need be. The 06's were some of the best year CR Dodge Cummins made. You could always contact the previous owner and get his/her opinion on the truck and why they traded it off.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
went and saw it today.... price is pretty firm... told him i'd bring 18 cash and he laughed in my face... on to another dealer/truck

really wish i coulda gotten this one though, it was REALLY clean, only mods were rims/tires and a few chrome pieces... loved the truck :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
keep looking, an 06 diesel is not one of these half ton trucks that are so called being given away.
I negotiated for 2 weeks on mine before I finally accepted that was their bottom dollar.
that truck you like was probably stickered in the 40s only 2 years ago.
The manufacturers are making far less of these trucks and the availability of them is not what it used to be

21000 would be a fair enough price

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you really want the truck keep haggling. Come up in price a little at a time. In the end They will probably let it go for 21,500.

Cash, check, money order, financed, it don't matter to a dealership, they have to report the cost no matter what unless it's some used car only sleazy place. Then I wouldn't even deal with them anyhow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.