Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
$11,999 Highest price
$249 Lowest price
$6,534 Average price
AutoTrader.com for the 2000 Stratus SE. Thats retail so the dealer will probably offer you between 5 and 6K

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow 5 or 6? i was guessing along the lines of 3 or maybe 3500. Well i guess i should descibe the car more. it has 83000 miles on it and it needs a full tune up, and a big old chevy truck backed up into it so the front fender is missing the dodge sign, and has some green paint, and the hood was bent in the front and kind of squished (still opens and closes though).

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
From the sounds of it they will offer you about $500 and when you go to take delivery of your new vehicle they will tell you to take the old one home too :D

·
Moose
4,478 Posts
body damage of any sorts will make the cor worth less. might be more than 500 but 3K might be pushing it unless you go private you might get 3k

·
Registered
57 Posts
I punched in a 2000 SE with a 2.4L auto with 75K in fair condition and trade value is $2075 in Kelly Blue Book. With noticable body damage it might not even rate a "Fair" condition. Kelly Blue is fairly accurate on trade values - retail values have no relation to reality.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh boy, oh boy... When I bought mine here in Finland, prices for a 2000 model range between $17000 and $23000, depending on condition and mileage. That's mainly because of the heavy taxation of motor vehicles...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.