DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much engine & rear wheel hp do u think i'll have with these mods? How much hp/tq do you think these mods added over stock?

SCT 93 octane custom tune
Flowtech Shorty headers into a hi flow y-pipe & cat into a cutout (maybe like 10hp for full exhuast?)
52mm Bored TB
K&N 14x5 round air filter
ASP Crank Pulley (ive heard maybe 5hp max?)

Then how much more hp/tq do u think if i get some HS 1.7 Roller Rockers? (i've heard like 5-10hp maybe?)

I want to dyno it bad, but dunno if i should even think about it on a truck with 128k miles...lol

·
Ram Racer
1,584 Posts
220rwhp give or take Id guess and maybe 290 crank.
128k, strap her on the rollers :rck:

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
290 is a lot more than i thought...but i have no clue on any engine stuff, so u can throw my guess out the window...lol that including the roller rockers if i get them? I'd be very happy if its 290 or anywhere close to that.

So i should be ok putting it on the dyno?

of course if i ever do it'll be after i fig out this starting issue & maybe take it for some tests with the dealer.

·
Registered
586 Posts
You probably see more gains by just changing to Hughes iron ram heads there $300 and you can swap you ext and intake valves over to them.

·
REDNECK SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
mine had 130k on it when I made my pullls before and after the intake swap.
You'll be fine, just try not to bounce it off the rev limiter.

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
128K really isnt that bad go dyno your rig

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
the rockers are more than 10 hp, it def a mod to do if you want power down low to get up the rpms faster

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
How much engine & rear wheel hp do u think i'll have with these mods? How much hp/tq do you think these mods added over stock?

Flowtech Shorty headers into a hi flow y-pipe & cat into a cutout (maybe like 10hp for full exhuast?)
52mm Bored TB

Then how much more hp/tq do u think if i get some HS 1.7 Roller Rockers? (i've heard like 5-10hp maybe?)

I want to dyno it bad, but dunno if i should even think about it on a truck with 128k miles...lol
10000000 hp at the crank and 10000 RWHP...:tup:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
but 1.7 are rated 15-30 you would prob see more towrd the 30 because you have other mods benifiting, as if you were to have a stock motor you would prob see more like the 15 hp . but make a new tune for the rockers if you get them.

·
Ram Racer
1,584 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts

52mm Bored TB

If your gonna put headers on i would recommend putting long tube headers on, shorties dont really do anything. To get the full gain from a set of headers you really need a long tube style.

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
what kind of hp sauces will i be looking at with my following mods?:

Hughes Iron Heads 2.02's
Ebay shorty headers
Comp Cam 262
Open element air filter
Super 44 w/ 3" pipes
Msd Coil & 6-AL Box
SCT Tuned

·
Registered
551 Posts
what kind of hp sauces will i be looking at with my following mods?:

Hughes Iron Heads 2.02's
Ebay shorty headers
Comp Cam 262
Open element air filter
Super 44 w/ 3" pipes
Msd Coil & 6-AL Box
SCT Tuned
change the shorties to long tubes. Probably be around 400 horse or a little less.

·
Registered
99 Posts
with my 318????? hollyyy BLEEEEEPPPP

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.