DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
I throw this out as well ...

I just renewed my handicap place-cards and guess what it cost me?

Nothing. They're gratis thanks to the State of Texas.

:)

·
Undercover ninja
287 Posts
Around $56/yr for my truck and about the same for my wife's Liberty. No property taxes. The only annual fees are the $56 registration and $14.50 for inspection (no smog/sniffers). :bman:

·
MADBRAD
1,155 Posts
For my 06 with personalized plates $232.38 due this month.

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
I just renewed for my 03 in Iowa and it was $65.50
its only 65 if you dont mail in the registration renewal. that is all i have ever paid.

·
Mandingo Warrior
192 Posts
In Louisiana a truck plate is $40 every 4 years, and cars are $20 every 2 years. So to break that down annually, I guess either car or truck would be $10 a year to keep registered, and $10 a year to keep inspected.

·
Registered
645 Posts
$81 for registration...No yearly tax, just a $38 inspection.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Up here, registration and insurance are one and the same. Can't get one without the other. They itemize it, but you can't buy it seperately. No inspections ever for under 9000 lbs GVW. BUT.......annual registration/insurance on my 07 is over 2 grand! Government monopoly on insurance, no competition, no breaks, but also no cancellation or dropped policies.

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Up here, registration and insurance are one and the same. Can't get one without the other. They itemize it, but you can't buy it seperately. No inspections ever for under 9000 lbs GVW. BUT.......annual registration/insurance on my 07 is over 2 grand! Government monopoly on insurance, no competition, no breaks, but also no cancellation or dropped policies.
PG site here so I can't even write my first thoughts on this pure northern crap! It seems it would be cheaper to keep a US address so you could get plates and stuff over here.

:YO: ... ouch!

·
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
1,064 Posts
As an out of state resident of Alaska (Military).. I paid little over a hundred bucks every two years....

·
Registered
8 Posts
96 1500 4x4- While in North Carolina w/ the Marines I paid $45 per year. Came home to Colorado and they were $111.50 this year.

04 2500 4x4- $391 this year and a $60 diesel emissions test to boot. Ouch!

·
Registered
268 Posts
$65 in MI. That is farm plates.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.