DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2006 1500 quad cab 4x4 with the factory 17s with 32'" hankook mud tires and i am wanting 20s. how much can i sell the rims and tires for. i had a guy gonna trade me his stock 20s and stock tires but he just backed out on me so what are they worth? thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Where are you located? Got any pics?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well scratch trying to sell them right now. a woman ran me off the road and i hit a small drain on the curb and busted one of them so i have to try to get another one. thinking about just going ahead and getting 22s with 35s.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
these are the rims your are selling right http://www.dodgetalk.com/gallery/files/5/0/6/9/4/DSC01429_937416.JPG[/im[img]
its the aluminum rims right not the steel ones.

·
Registered
660 Posts
i would like one for a spare. i just traded my 20's for some 17's. let me know if we can work some thing out so gotbags can get one and i can get one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i have a set in my garage as well there are the silver ones wheels and tires have 1000 miles or less on them i live in flordia so let me know

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
If you and Gotbags need one each.. what is your zip codes. I will take a wheel back down to UPS store and have them give me the exact price to ship 1 to you and 1 to gotbags..

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
gotbags.......those stock wheels are junk, and those tires are even worse. You should sell them to me for......well I will help a fellow member out...$200 shipped :D :D :D

Just kidding, post a thread in the wanted to buy section of the classifieds that you want to trade your 17' for 20's. More people might see it there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts