DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Grand Caravan 3.3L 54k miles
As you can see drive this one part time. Usually store it every year for 6 months (inside a barn, no climate control) in NW Wash state and use it when return there. Have never had problems with fuel or oil being bad. Its stored with full tank and fuel stabilizer. Covid changed all that in 2020.... its been in storage since 11/2019. Looks like earliest will get back is 04/2021. Worried fuel, oil, other things might be no good after 1.5 years. My research gives answers all over the place with "best" information. So asking the forum for your thoughts and experiences. Risk starting it? Drain fuel first?
Appreciate your responses.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to: no_common_sense
Thanks for taking time to post the great info. Oil change, battery and prob tires my first stop. Its a question of if I'll be driving my van or tow truck to the shop. At least now I know some good starting points how to make that decision when I finally get back. Will take your advise and do complete inspection for rodent damage, nests, etc. Again really appreciate everyone's inputs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.