DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
no. after the salt truck goes by, the chickens dont have any nuggets left.

·
Registered
107 Posts
you know that at mickey D, the beef and chichen nuggets are from the same plant. that is what was in the national inquirer!

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
huh? i didn't know plants made meat. I thought plants made their own food in the chloroplasts in the cells to produce their own nutrients. ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
are you sure that it is meat ........or does it just look like meat.

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
i´ll have my truck getiing undercoated next weekend.
they use some kind of rubber-mixture to protect the truck,
they´ll need about 15lbs of mixture for the truck.
never done this before on a vehicle, just didn´t care, but i hope it helps!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey I like the ideal of pulling the sprinker under the truck, but then again I live in FL and don't need to worry about salt underneath. If I was up north, I'd wash the undercarriage every week and wax real good before winter started. :gr_patrio

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
the “salt gods” exact a heavy toll...

skoshi said:
If I was up north, I'd wash the undercarriage every week and wax real good before winter started. :gr_patrio
We do - But the winters/saltings in the Nor-East, and Mid-West are merciless; like Old’ Neil Young said - rust never sleeps. No matter which vehicle you decide to sacrifice to the "salt gods", sacrificed - it will be. It's not a question of will, but when! :rolleyes: For the “salt gods” exact a heavy toll, and they will be satisfied. =/

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Being born & raised on the northern part of Illinois just south of Chicago we used to have a tar-like substance sprayed on the under carrage to prevent rust. I left that cold ass part of the country in 1979. Do they still do that to vehicles nowdays? (bye the way is 80 degrees here today) Not rubbing it in you understand.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hey! You guys in Florida might need to worry about salt in the cab when one of those hurricanes comes through with a 15 foot storm surge!!

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
5,519 Posts
Hemi Dog said:
Hey! You guys in Florida might need to worry about salt in the cab when one of those hurricanes comes through with a 15 foot storm surge!!

hahahah yep....u damn floridians :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
john.colorado said:
florida isn't paradise :thatfunny

I spent 6 years in CO as a kid. Awesome country no doubt. Love to ski there when I visit my mom. But not even close to paradise.

And what? You guys are afraid of the rain? :dunno: I live in a concrete block one story home fabricated after the strict hurricane codes were implemented. I've lived in FL for 12 years and have never left my home other than vacations. You toss up shutters buy a generator and make due. The worst part is losing power mainly the AC.

I however grew up in NH and do not miss chopping wood, stacking wood, carring in wood, shoveling snow, re-shoveling snow, taking a dump in the morning on an ice cold toilet seat, getting into an ice cold bed at night, having to get out of finally warm bed into the ice cold to strip and shower. Having to scrape the ice off my windshield before I can go anywhere. Worrying about sliding off a cliff from some black ice. Snow boots! Ear muffs. Long under wear. Frozen pipes. Ohh, the joys of the north.

Attachments

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
Thats all true - But I'll take my 4 seasons any day. :cool: Well - the climate is so screwed up, make that 3 seasons, pretty soon we will all be down to one; warm :D

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Bowjack said:
Thats all true - But I'll take my 4 seasons any day. :cool: Well - the climate is so screwed up, make that 3 seasons, pretty soon we will all be down to one; warm :D
I haven't seen the elegant changing of the leaves back in New England for 12 long years. And I don't give a crap. Seen it once...

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
I haven't seen the elegant changing of the leaves back in New England for 12 long years. And I don't give a crap. Seen it once...
Your a funny one :evillaugh

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Yeah change of seasons is a good thing. Got it all here. Snow in the winter. Sunny most of he year and hot in the summer. We never fail to hit at least 100* in the summer. Long nice fall weather. Not to hot not to cold. Great spring time too. It never rains to much either. Yeah it may be a tad cool DEC thru Feb. But that brings a different type of outdoor and indoor sports. So it's all good. Oh we only get a few snows a year here just to remind us how nice Christmas and the Beautiful mountains are. I was raised on a beach in San Diego and it was nice too. There are pros and cons to any place. It's all in what makes each one of us happy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Agree withe stevew, Rust Check or Corrosion Free. With rust check the oil runns out of the truck for days but with corrosion free the oil stays on the truck and will not run.
it kind of a jelly that stays fluid and will lubricate the rubbers on the truck. goooood stuff.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.