DodgeTalk Forum banner

How hard do you run your truck ?

  • Very easy No WOT

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Fairly easy but I WOT everyonce in a while

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Average I go WOT when I want to really

    Votes: 40 31.7%
  • Rough I go WOT pretty much everyday but Dont abuse it

    Votes: 28 22.2%
  • Hard I go WOT Everytime I pull out almost.

    Votes: 12 9.5%
  • Other: Please post

    Votes: 2 1.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Sleeper in The Making
Joined
·
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I run mine easy 80% of the time and hard with some WOT the other 20%.
 

·
New Mopar Man
Joined
·
260 Posts
Only WOT when I need to or if I'm feelin playful. Tryin to baby this thing to last me awhile haha.
 

·
Sleeper in The Making
Joined
·
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ross944 said:
Only WOT when I need to or if I'm feelin playful. Tryin to baby this thing to last me awhile haha.
Same boat as me this truck has to last me thru college and a few more years till I can afford to buy another one.
 

·
Sleeper in The Making
Joined
·
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KYKillerKlown said:
I drive mine like a pimp!!!

:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny
 

·
They call me Radio
Joined
·
4,807 Posts
I drive my truck hard. I tow all the time with it and the only time I get to take it easy is when I'm pullin a little trailer on the interstate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
I drive mine as easy as I can (for gas mileage reasons) but sometimes I have to let the Hemi loose.
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
452 Posts
I usually drive mine pretty easy for gas mileage but I'll lay into it every once in a while, gotta let the HEMI loose :rck:
 

·
Power Wagon #1605
Joined
·
16,086 Posts
I dont drive my truck.....................



I be Ridin Dirty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,232 Posts
with my right foot.
 

·
An Army of One
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
Like it was stolen!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
It’s a work truck, either way, it gets driving hard, but when its not working its driven normaly for personal use. But every now and than, I have to prove American mussel to ricers. :gr_patrio
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
I clean the carbon off of the heads daily . . .

My truck is the fuggin sh!t!!

I love my truck . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Try to take it easy and keep her running nice and clean. With only 20,000 on my 04 I don't drive it much anyway but when I do, I try to be slow and steady. Maybe it's the over 50 thing :)
 

·
Rollin On 4:56's
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
WOT only when a neighbor pisses me off, or to egg on a race with a furd, chebby, or tit, or to scare the s**t outta an adult on a bicycle(I leave the old geezers alone). I sneak up behind them and let the flowmaster "RIP"!!!! ha ha!!! :D
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top