DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So do you wave? Let them in? Other Ds always let me in, and vise versa. I remember one time there was a Durango behind me and one ahead. Just recently I ran through a muddy lot, and a D let me in on a very busy intersection. Oh yeah, I also try to pak next to them too!!!

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
Always in this order;

Black, Grey, Silver, Maroon, Red, Blue, White. If with Hemi, it supercedes this order, unless the other vehicle also has a Hemi.:teacher:

Obviously, there will be some people on this forum who will disagree with this rule.
don't listen to them, they are obviously confused.:D

Almost forgot; '04 always rules, because it was the original Gen 2.

Basically, a black '04 Limited with a hemi rules. Anything else is pulling up the rear!

·
Alcohol Aficionado
283 Posts
I thought the industry standard was whoever has more mods is the winner? Unless it looks like you just ordered 'one of everything' from the JC Whitney Trucks catalog and slapped it all on...

Ninja edit to answer the OP: I usually just give em a head nod, and usually do attempt to yield to them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I usually flick them off... You old timers need to learn how to drive!

(Not enough kids drive them!!! They're a parents type of vehicle)

lol. I'm J/K. I do respect them more, If they drive a D, it usually means they are pretty damn smart.... and... fast. :)

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
I usually flick them off... You old timers need to learn how to drive!

(Not enough kids drive them!!! They're a parents type of vehicle)

lol. I'm J/K. I do respect them more, If they drive a D, it usually means they are pretty damn smart.... and... fast. :)
lol... "kid" driver here :tup:

If i'm at a stop sign or something, i usually let the other Durango go. Sometimes I think they want me to go so they can check out the mods on my Durango ;) :D

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Always in this order;

Black, Grey, Silver, Maroon, Red, Blue, White. If with Hemi, it supercedes this order, unless the other vehicle also has a Hemi.:teacher:

Obviously, there will be some people on this forum who will disagree with this rule.
don't listen to them, they are obviously confused.:D

Almost forgot; '04 always rules, because it was the original Gen 2.

Basically, a black '04 Limited with a hemi rules. Anything else is pulling up the rear!
I agree except for the colors....Grey comes before black :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
no love for beige?? :(

·
Hemi User
1,719 Posts
Just a little head nod for acknowledgment. If it's a good looking woman driving, then she can get in front of me, everyone else I go right on by so they can admire my D.

·
Hemi User
1,719 Posts
^^^^^^^
True
:D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Who ever is bigger and louder gets the right of way around here and in most cases it's me...lol, unless of course it's a MILF.

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
There was an accident on my way home on Friday......ofcourse everyone had to have a look!:mad::loud::mad:

Just passing the 2 cruisers and the vehicle on the side of the road a opening on the right appeared and I romped her! :D:rck::D
Cop turned away from the vehicle and hat a look what :crazy: did that:rck:

I'm sure the next time he sees me I get pulled over.:rck:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny

:drivingz::party09:

·
Black Durangos Rock
800 Posts
I usually pull up real close and give em a love tap to get em loose... "RUBBIN's RACIN" I always say.... no matter what you drive.

X2 on the MILF Right of Way!!!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
x3 on the MILF!:tup: and a light lite touch of headlights for other D's to go and quick 4 ways when letting me pass or in....;)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
There was an accident on my way home on Friday......ofcourse everyone had to have a look!:mad::loud::mad:

Just passing the 2 cruisers and the vehicle on the side of the road a opening on the right appeared and I romped her! :D:rck::D
Cop turned away from the vehicle and hat a look what :crazy: did that:rck:

I'm sure the next time he sees me I get pulled over.:rck:
We go the BOLO on a grey durango, canadian plates xyzsca123 driving eratically here in RI.

Your wanted...............

FYI Hemi's always go first so they 4.7's can push them if they stall.

Hold on I'm going for my body armor I feel the need.............

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
I agree except for the colors....Grey comes before black :)
You've obviously been to too many Oktoberfest parties.:D;).

OK, I'll give you this. Because of your mods, you just trump a Black '04 Hemi limited.:)

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts

·
RamRoddin'
793 Posts
As far as durango's go - i drive a ram.
But, when i see a ram driver usually they bump "stayin alive" on their sound system - pull up driver to driver goin about 60+ mph and hold a slice of pizza out the windo whice i grab ala tour defrance style -grabbin a cup o water- n keep on truckin with a nod of knowing and thanks. Maybe a wink if im feelin frisky.
Now if the truck im passing is obviously totally blowing mine away ill reverse it and ill play the music and offer him the pizza n bump the tune.

·
The Musical Enforcer
793 Posts
LOL.. We give the secret head nod of acknowledgment of the most secretive society of Durango owners:secret2:

Every D owner I ever met has been wonderful! We start a conversation on our baby's and they ask how you learn so much I then say @ DodgeTalk.Com.

Just other day a nice lady asked me were I got mine painted at I just smiled and replied thats factory all the way she did not believe me until I showed the build sheet I keep in the glove box!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.