DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently joined the htc forum, and i noticed that the parts they do write ups on, seem to gain like wayyyy more than they should on the dyno. Example: like 10 hp with the afe highbreather, 20 with the afe stage 2, etc. I assume they're just fudging them but they have dyno graphs to back it up? strange

· I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
14,475 Posts
They don't seem to have the same level of experience that this forum has.

· Registered
28,764 Posts
HTC is like a big magazine article...They sell everything for much more than it is worth and they post up fake manufacturer dyno numbers that will never be duplicated on an independent dyno.

· Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,213 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
HTC is like a big magazine article...They sell everything for much more than it is worth and they post up fake manufacturer dyno numbers that will never be duplicated on an independent dyno.
You and your crazy conspiracy theories..... :crazy:

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Ha Ha

KB

· Banned
2,112 Posts
sawcut64 said:
You and your crazy conspiracy theories..... :crazy:
:thatfunny :thatfunny

Most dyno charts on that site are from the manufacturers. There are a few that Mark(Mr.Hemi) had done on his truck, I think on the header writeup, and I know that Motoheads cam writeup was real dyno numbers.

· Registered
2,707 Posts
i belong to the missouri chapter of the HTC bunch of good guys and a lot are on dodgetalk too

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it is a good site though, or so it seems as of now. you guys over here are a lot quicker and better as far as responses go though. dline's pretty consistent on both, one line, to the point.

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh and what's with all the dudes in md giving up their hemi's or not modding them anymore? josh is goin the route of the lightning, spedlys going SRT10, is it just me left out here to carry the torch?

· All Around Great Guy
12,739 Posts
htc has less arrogant people over there

· Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
hemi1569 said:
htc has less arrogant people over there

Maybe

I personally like arrogance, Then you never have to guess if they are for real or if they are just being polite. They also don't care they will just tell ya. LOL

I'm not good at guessing.

· Banned
753 Posts
RAMbo26 said:
it is a good site though, or so it seems as of now. you guys over here are a lot quicker and better as far as responses go though. dline's pretty consistent on both, one line, to the point.
have you been to a dodge site and not seen Dline?? :D
im a member over there also BUT i like this site for tech info!!

· All Around Great Guy
12,739 Posts
05whitehemi said:
Maybe

I personally like arrogance, Then you never have to guess if they are for real or if they are just being polite. They also don't care they will just tell ya. LOL

I'm not good at guessing.
no, they are actually very nice people over there. I hate arrogance and they are real, i mean what can they do, talk behind your computer? some people on here that are arrogant are also not completely honest and will not tell ya

· Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
hemi1569 said:
no, they are actually very nice people over there. I hate arrogance and they are real, i mean what can they do, talk behind your computer? some people on here that are arrogant are also not completely honest and will not tell ya

I Never said they weren't nice people, and you shouldn't hate arrogance you have a little your self and its not a bad thing either. As long as it doesn't consume a person.

Some people take being completely honest as arrogance and just don't realize it. LOL

· Banned
11,103 Posts
05whitehemi said:
you shouldn't hate arrogance you have a little your self
I've known Kevin a long time. Not once, not ever, have I felt he was arrogant. I consider him a friend. His communications with me have been always been cordial and humble.

Are you sure you're directing this at the right person?

Sil

· All Around Great Guy
12,739 Posts
05 white hemi, i did not in any way mean you are one of those people. I have been on here for a couple years now and just decided to join there chapter. They are very nice and helpful and people are here. You will always have one whereever in life you go whether it is on the net or hitting the streets. Kevin

· Banned
4,883 Posts
hi

idk i've made many posts over there with no response (my caltracs post for example), where a htc member only person will make the same post and gets tons of response.

and 3rd strike wouldn't stand a chance over on these forums

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.