DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to make a homebrew intake and i was wondering how do you hook up the iat sencor to the new tube :help:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Drill a small hole ( I forget the size ) and then just pop it in the hole.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Don't know what size, but, why not take your drill-bits and see which one fits in the hole in your existing set-up. Just a thought.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
rmcqcc said:
Don't know what size, but, why not take your drill-bits and see which one fits in the hole in your existing set-up. Just a thought.

Now THERE is a guy who is using his melon!

Good idea!

·
Registered
322 Posts
No big deal. My dad was a machinist and spent most of his life trying to teach me that common sense is one of our most under-used assets. To this day, I find myself spending ten times the effort to do things that he would have done in the time it takes me to blink my eyes. Let us all know how your home-brew works out. Post pics if you got them.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got it done today the sound is a little louder but throttle response is better i can break the tires loose going into 2nd now havent rally got a full test on mpg yet any way i think we need to start a home brew crew what do you all think

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yep, I'm gonna do one here in the next few weeks. Or at least try. What material you use pvc?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i used 1 90 elbow a 10 inch pvc pipe and 2 4" to 3" adapters made of rubber i also painted it with some high temp header paint in red

·
Registered
192 Posts
Cool, Thanks there's only one elbow?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i hooked it up to the factory air box im thinking of getting a true flow filter and modify the stock air box some

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm gonna try and do away with the box all together. Hope it wprks lol

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you would need 3 90 degree bends and you would have to mesure for the pipe length

·
Registered
192 Posts
Three?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks for the help dude.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i saw your wish list i want the gears too but next its a stripe and wheels then a little more performance

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yeah I need some cosmetics too, before that stuff. Rims,grill, etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.